+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Calibration of Cells - Single point - 2 point -Air or O2?

SBOD Pilot Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish's Avatar
    AP Classic SBOD v. AV1c

Re: Calibration of Cells - Single point - 2 point -Air or O2?

I don't blame Paul, not at all - I'd be madder than a cut snake if I were on the receiving end of it.

Just suggesting an alternative coping strategy, is all. :)

RBW Member bmwgsboy will become famous soon enough bmwgsboy will become famous soon enough bmwgsboy will become famous soon enough bmwgsboy's Avatar
    rEVO rms

Insp, Meg

Thanks Paul And Bruce for the lesson in calibrating in air, to think some other Manufactors are bragging how great it is to calibrate in air. Can't wait to hear from their fanboys.

RBW Member mdma946552 is an unknown quantity at this point mdma946552's Avatar
    inspo clasic

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Starfish  View Original Post
    I don't blame Paul, not at all - I'd be madder than a cut snake if I were on the receiving end of it.

Just suggesting an alternative coping strategy, is all. :)
    hell yes we can have a vote and then kick them of the forum how about that? ps.paul you talking to brad is like playing chess wit a pigeon they shit allover the game and in the end walk away as if they won. my humble 2cents

Head Dishwasher
    Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey's Avatar
    Meg-Pathfinder-Evo +

But I actually learn things from Pauls responses.

If you can see the tree though the forest, Paul and others like Bruce, when they choose to respond (even in this environment) still bring data to the table that is good for the board.
    Monkey Diver Inc.
    Monkey Diver Travel Inc.
    http://www.monkeydiver.com

Hammerhead CCR diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike's Avatar
    HammerHead CCR

Sidekick & Others

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey  View Original Post

If you can see the tree though the forest, Paul and others like Bruce, when they choose to respond (even in this environment) still bring data to the table that is good for the board.
    +1

RBW Member mdma946552 is an unknown quantity at this point mdma946552's Avatar
    inspo clasic

ok monkey your the boss

RBW Member on&off is an unknown quantity at this point on&off's Avatar
    Ouroboros, Sentinel

Inspiration, Azimut , Joky

I believe, that the calibration air, is valid if we consider the deviations and the response speed of the microprocessor, the micro-variations are continuous. I have used many rebreather ,calibrated in air and O2, i have not noticed significant changes in reading. I am not referring to the specific case, but I think the air calibration should be seen as "The biggest error in o2 sensor calibration can be made ​​by the user", then as a simplification to avoid wrong gas or other stupid things. That's it, it's clear more accurate the reading will be better, but the reading is dependent on a multitude of parameters including cell o2. Bruce is surely right, but any electronics/calibration will deviate.
    TK

rEvo's daddy
    paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers's Avatar
    rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by Brad_Horn  View Original Post
    Funny that!

Or you do what DL have done and test it for PPO2 accuracy from minus temperatures up to 40'C, and look at the worst case differential....
    from http://www.deeplife.co.uk/or_files/D...acy_110105.pdf

Which despite being significantly more rigorous than any trials you have ever done, still doesn't address a specific case study of calibration at 35'c and 100% humidity, so you will have to wait out on that!

again Pdf's and noise.. just answer the questions, all the rest is vapor...
    www.rEvo-rebreathers.com
    ...."Yes you have to pre-breathe to activate the scrubber sorb, anyone who says different doesn't know what they are talking about!"...
    .... to get more accurate CO2 injection in the breathing machine we put 2 mass flow controllers in series ...
    .... The noise is a few tens of nano-volts, so DL were able to reduce the output voltage ...
    .... radial scrubbers give longer dwell time than axials...
    .... the earth is flat and ...

SBOD Pilot Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish's Avatar
    AP Classic SBOD v. AV1c

If only we could get Paul and Bruce to agree to a monthly "random fact about stuff" post, it would be a lot less painful for everyone :)

New Member JOHNNY4FISH is an unknown quantity at this point JOHNNY4FISH's Avatar
    INSPIRATION

I love this stuff. First, i am learning new things. Second, it is better than tv

Keep going