+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: pSCR Manifold

RBW Member Mike Guerrero is an unknown quantity at this point Mike Guerrero's Avatar
    none

pSCR Manifold

Hi,

Anyone have some good sources to get the extended doubles manifolds you see on RB80s and the like?

I'm looking for options of either LOLA with the braided metal hose, or hard ones with a single/double isolator like Halcyon and UTD use.

Thanks,

Mike

Nearly Bubbleless Steve Schultz has a reputation beyond repute Steve Schultz has a reputation beyond repute Steve Schultz has a reputation beyond repute Steve Schultz has a reputation beyond repute Steve Schultz has a reputation beyond repute Steve Schultz has a reputation beyond repute Steve Schultz has a reputation beyond repute Steve Schultz has a reputation beyond repute Steve Schultz has a reputation beyond repute Steve Schultz has a reputation beyond repute Steve Schultz has a reputation beyond repute Steve Schultz's Avatar
    Halcyon RB80

Re: pSCR Manifold

I have 2 of the HP SS compression fittings you need if you want to use SS tubing for a ridgid manifold. I'd let them go for $35 shipped to Kansas and may be able to include a length of SS tubing to use.
    But, you could likely find the same thing local and cheaper.

RBW Member Mike Guerrero is an unknown quantity at this point Mike Guerrero's Avatar
    none

How about the manifold showing in your avatar? Where did you get that?

I'm thinking flexible tube might be better for me.

Nearly Bubbleless Steve Schultz has a reputation beyond repute Steve Schultz has a reputation beyond repute Steve Schultz has a reputation beyond repute Steve Schultz has a reputation beyond repute Steve Schultz has a reputation beyond repute Steve Schultz has a reputation beyond repute Steve Schultz has a reputation beyond repute Steve Schultz has a reputation beyond repute Steve Schultz has a reputation beyond repute Steve Schultz has a reputation beyond repute Steve Schultz has a reputation beyond repute Steve Schultz's Avatar
    Halcyon RB80

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Guerrero  View Original Post
    How about the manifold showing in your avatar? Where did you get that?

I'm thinking flexible tube might be better for me.
    I didn't make that.
    That came (used) with my RB80.
    It's fantastic is OW, but it has snagged maybe a half dozen times during wreck penetrations.

Personally, I'd prefer to only use a flexible manifold like in my avatar when travelling and using the travel harness, and use a rigid SS manifold, which is cleaner and less likely to snag on stuff while at home.

none

I wouldn't be able to construct one out of SS myself, and wouldn't know where to source the construction of one locally, so the flexible one is probably better.

I may just end up using a metal braided hose connected to some LOLA valves with the hose looped toward my head.

RBW Member jkhaywood is an unknown quantity at this point jkhaywood's Avatar
    JJ-CCR

MK-16

Maybe I am missing something, but why don't you order from LOLA?

Lola.cz - Potápěčské vybavení

none

Yeah, I was having trouble finding them, and hoping to find a place in the US to order from.

I think I have a couple though now.

Thanks,

Mike

RBW Member AzTek Diver is an unknown quantity at this point AzTek Diver's Avatar

Haven't checked lately but Golem Gear was carring both the valves and the cross over hose.

RBW Member nskdrs is just really nice nskdrs is just really nice nskdrs is just really nice nskdrs is just really nice nskdrs is just really nice nskdrs is just really nice nskdrs is just really nice nskdrs is just really nice nskdrs is just really nice nskdrs's Avatar
    RB80

KISS CK

Extreme Exposure FL will have Lola in stock too, I'd guess.

none

What are people's experiences with the LOLA valve handles? I've read a few people say shutdown is harder.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast