+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Hack attack!

  1. #1
    RBW Member port513 is an unknown quantity at this point port513's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    4
    None right now

    Angry Hack attack!

    At least 5 times now in a short timeframe have I got warnings that someone tried to log onto my account.

    IP all the time:109.58.148.71

    Beware of this...


    /Henrik

  2. #2
    Dive Junkie Husker diver will become famous soon enough Husker diver will become famous soon enough Husker diver will become famous soon enough Husker diver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    277
    Inspo w/Deep Pursuit head:)

    Re: Hack attack!

    The IP is out of Stockholm, Sweden and is a known botnet address that came online 6 days ago...sorry, the IT security geek in me just came out

  3. #3
    RBW Member Franck13 is an unknown quantity at this point Franck13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Marseille
    Posts
    202
    Vision Inspiration all options

    kiss poseidon lard ....

    Re: Hack attack!

    Quote Originally Posted by port513  View Original Post
    At least 5 times now in a short timeframe have I got warnings that someone tried to log onto my account.

    IP all the time:109.58.148.71

    Beware of this...


    /Henrik
    calm you calm you It's probably an error or friends who wanted to make you a joke no?

    Franck

  4. #4
    RBW Member port513 is an unknown quantity at this point port513's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    4
    None right now

    Re: Hack attack!

    Quote Originally Posted by Franck13  View Original Post
    calm you calm you It's probably an error or friends who wanted to make you a joke no?

    Franck
    Nope, happened just again...

    Dear port513,

    Someone has tried to log into your account on Rebreather World with an incorrect password at least 5 times. This person has been prevented from attempting to login to your account for the next 15 minutes.

    The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 109.58.145.63

    All the best,
    Rebreather World

  5. #5
    RBW Member Franck13 is an unknown quantity at this point Franck13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Marseille
    Posts
    202
    Vision Inspiration all options

    kiss poseidon lard ....

    Re: Hack attack!

    Quote Originally Posted by port513  View Original Post
    Nope, happened just again...

    Dear port513,

    Someone has tried to log into your account on Rebreather World with an incorrect password at least 5 times. This person has been prevented from attempting to login to your account for the next 15 minutes.

    The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 109.58.145.63

    All the best,
    Rebreather World
    Perhaps it's just a curious visitor
    You should make as me to place virtual cameras it's what i also made in my apartment.

  6. #6
    RBW Member mdma946552 is an unknown quantity at this point mdma946552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    thailand
    Posts
    82
    inspo clasic

    Re: Hack attack!

    Quote Originally Posted by Franck13  View Original Post
    Perhaps it's just a curious visitor
    You should make as me to place virtual cameras it's what i also made in my apartment.
    LMAO so virtual cameras prevent a hack attack a virtual one that is

+ Reply to Thread

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts