+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Close up shark action in the Philippines

Still Searching matt_reed is an unknown quantity at this point matt_reed's Avatar
    Pelagian

Close up shark action in the Philippines

I just thought I should share some short video clips with you all.

This is Monad Shoal in the Philippines. The only place in the world where you can view Thresher Sharks up close on a daily basis. They come here to get cleaned by small fish as you can see clearly in the video.

There's lots of OC divers, but we can offer CCR only experiences like this. Tanks, sorb and CCR guides waiting for you.

Enjoy!

debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole's Avatar
    KISS Spirit & JJ-CCR

Kiss Classic & Sport, Kiss GEM

Re: Close up shark action in the Philippines

I led a mixed group trip to Malapascua this past February. Most people were on open circuit but four of us on Kiss rebreathers did special guided CCR thresher shark trips with Matt and Evolution. His operation is outstanding! If you are a CCR diver looking to go to Malapascua -- Matt is "the man"!!!

Still Searching matt_reed is an unknown quantity at this point matt_reed's Avatar
    Pelagian

Thanks Doug! It was a pleasure diving with you.

Rather be Diving eanxdiver is on a distinguished road eanxdiver is on a distinguished road eanxdiver's Avatar
    rEvo

Classic KISS

This is a picture that I took on the same trip that I dove with Matt and Doug (diving rebreathers of course) . It was a great time.
    Attached Images

debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole's Avatar
    KISS Spirit & JJ-CCR

Kiss Classic & Sport, Kiss GEM

Great shot, Bob! I'm jealous!!!

+ Reply to Thread