+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Help!! Does anybody know about Dive China 2015?!

RBW Member livalee is an unknown quantity at this point livalee's Avatar
    none

Help!! Does anybody know about Dive China 2015?!

Hello, does anyone here know about Dive China 2015? I am planning to visit a friend in Guangzhou China next year. And I heard from my friend that there is a diving show in Guangzhou? I wonder what i can get from the show? since I am planning to learn diving, i guess maybe i can learn something about the diving in the show. if anyone here know about the show, please share with me. i will appreciate it so much !

RBW Member jale is on a distinguished road jale is on a distinguished road jale's Avatar
    Sidekick, Joki, Flex, HH, C96

Re: Help!! Does anybody know about Dive China 2015?!

Quote Originally Posted by livalee  View Original Post
    Hello, does anyone here know about Dive China 2015? I am planning to visit a friend in Guangzhou China next year. And I heard from my friend that there is a diving show in Guangzhou? I wonder what i can get from the show? since I am planning to learn diving, i guess maybe i can learn something about the diving in the show. if anyone here know about the show, please share with me. i will appreciate it so much !
    Hi
    I think you will learn much more about diving at a dive shop near your place :)
    These dive shows in Asia are unfortunately just a ... show.
    But of course if you have the time, it is funny to spend there a few hours :)

none

Hi,jale,thanks so much for your analysis! I also think it will be funny to visit the show. Besides, my friend also told me that there will be lots of on site activities, like try diving,underwater photography and seminar. I like try diving, maybe I should bring some diving equipment to there? so exciting just think about it!

Born Again Diver! Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w's Avatar
    Kiss, JJ

Ray, APOC, rEvo

A bit sad, you are not really going around forums all over the place advertising Dive China......

RBW Member jale is on a distinguished road jale is on a distinguished road jale's Avatar

Dave
    You mean that guy is doing indirect advertising ?
    Stupid me, I should have seen it coming

none

Dear Jale, I am so sorry if I have annoyed you. But, sincerely, you are not stupid. You are really kind ! And thanks and sorry again!

RBW Member cameron is just really nice cameron is just really nice cameron is just really nice cameron is just really nice cameron is just really nice cameron is just really nice cameron is just really nice cameron is just really nice cameron is just really nice cameron is just really nice cameron's Avatar
    KISS Classic

Initially his location said he was from America and the post reads like the spam you get from Nigerian widows asking to deposit their husbands money into your bank account.

It's a bit of a laugh.

Carry on dive China, carry on.

Cam

Dear Jale, I am so sorry if I have annoyed you. But, sincerely, you are not stupid. You are really kind ! And thanks and sorry again!
    No roblem Livalee.
    You are so kind to be kind.
    Just give me your account number, full name and so on and I will make a donation to Dive China :) :)
    PS: thanks Cam :)
    Last edited by jale; 30th October 2014 at 13:43.

none

Dear Jale, I can feel your anger. Sorry again, but I hope you can understand that I did not mean to harm. All I was trying to do is to share the exhibition news with you divers, in a indirect way, so that I won't annoy you guys. I know some of you may not be interested, but still some maybe interested. Once I have done, I will be out and keep silent. Your understanding will be greatly appreciated ! Thanks!

RBW Member MeRodent will become famous soon enough MeRodent will become famous soon enough MeRodent will become famous soon enough MeRodent's Avatar
    rEvo micro FT

All I was trying to do is to share the exhibition news with you divers, in a indirect way, so that I won't annoy you guys.

Hopefully you have learnt that if you don't want to annoy most people then simply be honest and upfront.

Most of us have women in our lives that we can spend time with of we want to try and get to facts by inference.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast