+ Reply to Thread

Thread: IANTD contact info ?

MK15.x Aficionado rob.laurie will become famous soon enough rob.laurie will become famous soon enough rob.laurie will become famous soon enough rob.laurie's Avatar
    MK15.5, MK15

Inspo classics, KISS Classic

IANTD contact info ?

Anyone have a way to contact IANTD HQ ?

I've called ( 605-721-5600) & left voice messages because no one ever picks up the phone. numerous e-mails( iantd@iantd.com & certs@iantd.com ) with just automated responses. Needless to say I'm getting pretty frustrated !

Going on for months now......

Appreciate any help.

Cheers,
    Rob

MK15.x Aficionado rob.laurie will become famous soon enough rob.laurie will become famous soon enough rob.laurie will become famous soon enough rob.laurie's Avatar
    MK15.5, MK15

Inspo classics, KISS Classic

Re: IANTD contact info ?

Quote Originally Posted by rob.laurie  View Original Post
    Anyone have a way to contact IANTD HQ ?

I've called ( 605-721-5600) & left voice messages because no one ever picks up the phone. numerous e-mails( iantd@iantd.com & certs@iantd.com ) with just automated responses. Needless to say I'm getting pretty frustrated !

Going on for months now......

Appreciate any help.

Cheers,
    Rob
    Joe responded this evening so hopefully have it sorted

Zeb Lilly firemedic1015 is an unknown quantity at this point firemedic1015's Avatar
    Hammerhead and Kiss Sidewinder

Golem FLEX

I just went through the same thing with them. Ultimately i got through and they sent my card. Friendly folks if they answer the phone. They did admit that their customer service is terrible. Best of luck

RBW Member fishegle is an unknown quantity at this point fishegle's Avatar
    MEG, Pathfinder, rEVO

KISS GEM, Prism II

Quote Originally Posted by firemedic1015  View Original Post
    I just went through the same thing with them. Ultimately i got through and they sent my card. Friendly folks if they answer the phone. They did admit that their customer service is terrible. Best of luck
    They run a small office in South Dakota, I can get them if I hit them regular business hours outside normal lunch hours (11-1300 or so).

They are pretty good at answering emails, as well. Cards usually run about 4 weeks with IANTD.

Banned CGOUGHN is an unknown quantity at this point CGOUGHN's Avatar
    Hollis Prism 2

Poseidon MkVI

It would be great if different shops could print cards like they do in Mexico. I received my IANTD card for my last course there within a day of me completing it. I know TDI does this as well.

I had a lot of problems getting my last card from IANTD, one lost and some time sending the other. It did get done eventually. Not enough of an issue to prevent me from staying with IANTD.

Cheers- Chris

Supporting Member nicklinux is an unknown quantity at this point nicklinux's Avatar
    Hammerhead

Darwin mCCR, MK15, Hobo, Flex

IANTD contact info ?

Quote Originally Posted by fishegle  View Original Post
    They are pretty good at answering emails, as well. Cards usually run about 4 weeks with IANTD.

In my case it's been over 4 month and still nothing..gotta luv that.. :)

Sent from my MK15 using electronics pod.

RBW Member fishegle is an unknown quantity at this point fishegle's Avatar
    MEG, Pathfinder, rEVO

KISS GEM, Prism II

Quote Originally Posted by nicklinux  View Original Post
    In my case it's been over 4 month and still nothing..gotta luv that.. :)

Sent from my MK15 using electronics pod.
    probably a dumb question, but did you contact the instructor? If you want PM me some info on the course and I will see if I can help. I am an IANTD instructor.

RBW Member SlowDiver will become famous soon enough SlowDiver will become famous soon enough SlowDiver will become famous soon enough SlowDiver's Avatar
    Hammerhead Hybrid

IANTD contact info ?

I wish someone in upper management with IANTD would chime in and let us know officially what is transpiring. Rummers in Cave Country is that the headquarters are in the process of being moved from S. Dakota to Lake City, Fl. Since Tom Mount lives their it may well be what is taking place.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

David Carden cardysnr is on a distinguished road cardysnr is on a distinguished road cardysnr's Avatar
    JJ-CCR

Meg 2.7SW, AP Vision+, JJ-CCR

My certs not turned up after 6wks.....student on my course received his two weeks ago.....

Tic Toc Tic Toc........

David.

RBW Member stuey will become famous soon enough stuey will become famous soon enough stuey will become famous soon enough stuey's Avatar
    Inspo, Evo, Poseidon

Inspo classic, Meg, Deep

HI

In order to get the last student registrations through I finished up contacting joe@iantd.com, you never know where you are with certs@iantd.com.
    They really should have online certification in this day and age.

Kind Regards

Stuart Shaw

+ Reply to Thread