+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Thread: Article from COMEX Scientific Director on rebreathers, decompression and Penny Glover

not RBW staff. EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT's Avatar
    Classic Kiss

Sports kiss, dolphin

Re: Article from COMEX Scientific Director on rebreathers, decompression and Penny Glover

Are you gonna bark all day, little dog :D

RBW Member chrisch is an unknown quantity at this point chrisch's Avatar

Re: Article from COMEX Scientific Director on rebreathers, decompression and Penny Gl

We had been in contact with Penny about some training before her untimely death. What a waste. Also what a shame that this thread has degenerated into nonsense. People that don't dive arguing points that show little knowledge and anti-RB drivel that misses the the point about why someone that gave so much to the sport of diving lost her life in tragic circumstances.

Please someone shut this down now or at least seperate the drivel from the Comex document.

Show a little respect.

Thank you.

Chris

Custom Title Allowed! db8us is just really nice db8us is just really nice db8us is just really nice db8us is just really nice db8us is just really nice db8us is just really nice db8us is just really nice db8us is just really nice db8us is just really nice db8us's Avatar

Re: Article from COMEX Scientific Director on rebreathers, decompression and Penny Glover

I agree that we should stay on topic, but why every point of critisism on breather is put down as "anti-RB drivel " i do not get.

Let´s see it that way:
    -Was it the training ? No, because they were competent and experienced
    -Was it the unit, No, it is never the unit because we love them so much
    -Were the divers stupid ? No never because we knew them
    -health issues ? Yes, it was most likely a double heart attack.

Why ?
    Because we would not like the answers to be yes on number 1-3

The digging for answers is painful and not yet very successful, but we should at least really WANT to find them.
    Glorifying what we do (breather diving) does not get us anywhere. So far we never ever at least saw the readouts of divecomputers with the profile or anything else useful.

I hope that the day i will die on a breather people dig out these emails and convince everyone that i would be hardly interested that each and every detail would be published. If i did stupid things then people should put in the report:
    He was an idiot, he was diving used scrubber
    He was an idiot, he was using a deep air END
    He was an idiot not having enough bailout

My family should live with that

and for the records:
    I was checked completly last year and my heart was in perfect condition.
    Will have another check later this year.

Michael (back to India now for a week)

New Member TopGun is an unknown quantity at this point TopGun's Avatar

Have any details ever been released on any rebreather fatalities? Is there a website somewhere where this data is kept? Just that I always see the fatality reported and then by the time to inquest happens it is a few years later and the details never appear on any forums that I've seen. If someone can point me to a few links it would be appreciated.
    thanks

So many CCR So little etc Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase's Avatar
    JJ Hybrid

Inspo, Hammer Head, KISS rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by TopGun
    Have any details ever been released on any rebreather fatalities? Is there a website somewhere where this data is kept? Just that I always see the fatality reported and then by the time to inquest happens it is a few years later and the details never appear on any forums that I've seen. If someone can point me to a few links it would be appreciated.
    thanks

Good stuff on inspo incidents on here:

http://www.btinternet.com/~madmole/divemole.htm

ATB

Mark Chase

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10