+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Fatality in Pelham, Alabama

Resident Selkie hchoat is just really nice hchoat is just really nice hchoat is just really nice hchoat is just really nice hchoat is just really nice hchoat is just really nice hchoat is just really nice hchoat is just really nice hchoat is just really nice hchoat's Avatar
    Megladon

Re: Fatality in Pelham, Alabama

Quote Originally Posted by Garth  View Original Post
    $12,000 to inspect the rebreather? Really?
    Yep. Contrary to popular belief, the Navy does not test equipment for free. Since it isn't part of their actual mission they charge for the time and effort involved, and it often takes months for equipment to get tested at EDU.

Head Dishwasher
    Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey's Avatar
    Meg-Pathfinder-Evo +

Re: Fatality in Pelham, Alabama

I cleaned this thread again. I will migrate some of these posts to a new thread that will reference "Requests to correct the AD list" as I feel it's reasonable to allow Brad the opportunity to help clean up some bad data.

I will continue to purge this thread as needed.
    Monkey Diver Inc.
    Monkey Diver Travel Inc.
    http://www.monkeydiver.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3