+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Pit video

www.AddHelium.com Add Helium has a spectacular aura about Add Helium has a spectacular aura about Add Helium has a spectacular aura about Add Helium has a spectacular aura about Add Helium has a spectacular aura about Add Helium's Avatar

The Pit video

Here's a quick video which highlights some of the ongoing exploration we are doing down in Mexico. This video was shot and uploaded in 4k resolution so it will look good in fullscreen for those of you who have high resolution monitors. You'll need to click the link and watch it on YouTube for larger resolution formats.

Enjoy.

www.AddHelium.com

RBW Member Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll's Avatar
    Waiting for my Next

Megalodon 2.7

Re: The Pit video

It is on My List, I Adore the PIT from my Laptop atm Thanks

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Absolutely beautiful looking presentation.

Thank You!

Best regards,
    Chett. L

RBW Member Sly-vester will become famous soon enough Sly-vester will become famous soon enough Sly-vester will become famous soon enough Sly-vester's Avatar
    rEvo III Magnum

Great video, as always Tony.

RBW Member Byte Me is an unknown quantity at this point Byte Me's Avatar
    rEvo Micro III

Titan

Outstanding! I'll be there in a bit over a week, can't wait for the cenotes! I've GOT to find time to do full cave.

RBW Member scubamoody is an unknown quantity at this point scubamoody's Avatar
    Cis Lunar Mk6

The Pit video

Lovely film, am very curious as to what it was shot with, thanks.

Prince of darkness Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits's Avatar
    Megalodon

Great video, thanks for sharing.

Al

The raffle shiest-er Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth's Avatar
    Hammerhead Extreme eCCR

Great job Tony and team. Excellent narration too.

RBW Member PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG's Avatar
    Meg

Fenzy PO68 Dolphin

Very, very nice! Thanks.

Peter

www.AddHelium.com Add Helium has a spectacular aura about Add Helium has a spectacular aura about Add Helium has a spectacular aura about Add Helium has a spectacular aura about Add Helium has a spectacular aura about Add Helium's Avatar

Thank you all.

Quote Originally Posted by scubamoody  View Original Post
    Lovely film, am very curious as to what it was shot with, thanks.
    Shot with a Panasonic GH4 inside a Nauticam housing, graciously donated by Nauticam USA. Nauticam wanted us to get 4K footage from this cave, which we did.
    www.AddHelium.com

+ Reply to Thread