+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Adv

RBW Member graham_hk is a jewel in the rough graham_hk is a jewel in the rough graham_hk is a jewel in the rough graham_hk is a jewel in the rough graham_hk is a jewel in the rough graham_hk is a jewel in the rough graham_hk is a jewel in the rough graham_hk is a jewel in the rough graham_hk's Avatar

Adv

Anybody know what valve is used in MK15 ADV (I remember back to my MK15 days I think the dude told me its a schrader valve valve from airline tire) and where to get one?

Dive different. cys has much to be proud of cys has much to be proud of cys has much to be proud of cys has much to be proud of cys has much to be proud of cys has much to be proud of cys has much to be proud of cys has much to be proud of cys has much to be proud of cys has much to be proud of cys has much to be proud of cys's Avatar
    MK15.5, MK15, LARV

KISS Classic

Re: Adv

Quote Originally Posted by graham_hk  View Original Post
    Anybody know what valve is used in MK15 ADV (I remember back to my MK15 days I think the dude told me its a schrader valve valve from airline tire) and where to get one?

9914 High pressure Schrader cores are available from Aircraft Spruce, and seem to work okay.

RBW Member graham_hk is a jewel in the rough graham_hk is a jewel in the rough graham_hk is a jewel in the rough graham_hk is a jewel in the rough graham_hk is a jewel in the rough graham_hk is a jewel in the rough graham_hk is a jewel in the rough graham_hk is a jewel in the rough graham_hk's Avatar

thanks ;)

MK15.x Aficionado rob.laurie will become famous soon enough rob.laurie will become famous soon enough rob.laurie will become famous soon enough rob.laurie's Avatar
    MK15.5, MK15

Inspo classics, KISS Classic

Hey Graham,

I'm pretty sure I have some originals buried in my spares if you can't find something suitable. Might take me a little bit of time to dig them up.

Let me know if I can help.

Cheers,

Rob

+ Reply to Thread