+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Slow service from Golem Gear

RBW Member Skankpile has a spectacular aura about Skankpile has a spectacular aura about Skankpile has a spectacular aura about Skankpile has a spectacular aura about Skankpile has a spectacular aura about Skankpile has a spectacular aura about Skankpile's Avatar
    Meg

Re: Slow service from Golem Gear

Quote Originally Posted by CGOUGHN  View Original Post
    Agreed.

I've had some things take a very long time to come in from Golem, but in the end, the product that arrives is exactly what they say it is and worth every penny.

It would be nice to receive an e-mail telling me that things will be shipped late, when it happens, but...
    the reality is that everything that I've ordered from them has been exceptional.

Thanks Jakub.

Cheers - Chris
    Yea, +1

I love my shrimp and I think he had to get a new batch made so it took a while; I'll bet he has a pile of them now so he could sell me 1. If I order something from him I'll wait a bit and if I dont see UPS for a while I'll drop him a note... never had an issue.

Try ordering custom cooper hoses, or us spec Nautec darkline valves; I gave up on that...

RBW Member huntdive is an unknown quantity at this point huntdive's Avatar
    rEvo

Re: Slow service from Golem Gear

Quote Originally Posted by CGOUGHN  View Original Post
    Agreed.

I've had some things take a very long time to come in from Golem, but in the end, the product that arrives is exactly what they say it is and worth every penny.

It would be nice to receive an e-mail telling me that things will be shipped late, when it happens, but...
    the reality is that everything that I've ordered from them has been exceptional.

Thanks Jakub.

Cheers - Chris
    I agree about it would be nice to get followup e-mail telling me when things will be late and a date of expected shipping (not a optimistic view but kind of worst case).

I agree the GG products I have ordered over the years (BOV's, Heated Vest, MAVs, etc) are exceptional well-built equipment and sometimes your only choice (BOV's) but real quality products worth waiting for from a small company.

So I don't get upset about waiting for it to be built inventory cost money, I can understand it is hard to keep an harmonious amount of inventory and stock on hand but not have too much money tied up into products that are slow to sell, cash flow is a pain for a small company.

Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5