+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Slow service from Golem Gear

RBW Member Bruce's will become famous soon enough Bruce's will become famous soon enough Bruce's will become famous soon enough Bruce's will become famous soon enough Bruce's's Avatar
    JJ eCCR and Kiss Sidekick mCCR

Unhappy Slow service from Golem Gear

Hi, Does anyone know if the staff at Golem Gear are away at the moment? I ordered a go pro 3 150 metre housing and a O2 cell 3 weeks ago (sept 9) and they still haven't shipped. I sent 2 emails last week and rang today and left a message but no replies. I've got some deeper cave dives in 2 weeks that I need the stuff for so am running out of time. Credit card has been billed. Would the fact I live in New Zealand raise problems??? Anyone else have the same problems???

The raffle shiest-er Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth's Avatar
    Hammerhead Extreme eCCR

Slow service from Golem Gear

Yes, saw a big race on facebook.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RBW Member s115 is an unknown quantity at this point s115's Avatar
    Meg Apecs/SW

Re: Slow service from Golem Gear

Yes. Best is to post on here, in the Golem forum and pm on both here and ccrx.

The stuff will likely just be posted to you, with no response to any of your emails. This is what happened to me. Makes a dispute a bit of a nightmare to be honest!

RBW Member floridabob is an unknown quantity at this point floridabob's Avatar
    coming

Took 5 months to get my T shirt and Gaitors.

Seems pretty standard from all I hear.

Good luck!

Bob

Still Searching matt_reed is an unknown quantity at this point matt_reed's Avatar
    Pelagian

Been waiting since Aug 6th for GoPro deep housing. Have had a response to emails saying they're waiting for stock but it seems very unclear when that will be.

I was offered a full refund but have chosen to wait. We shall see how long it takes...

Supporting Member Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36's Avatar
    rEvo

Defender Optima Dolphin

Well, once again I see there is no use in me ordering from them. I was actual considering the possibility of ordering a deep housing tomorrow.

I figure the only safe way to deal with them is COD rather than upfront credit card info.
    I guarantee that if you CLICK HERE you will not have your view blocked by clothing

Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    I could just be blowing smoke out my butt.
    Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    And note the wisdom from DSix36
    MY ADVICE AND POSTS ARE WORTH EXACTLY WHAT YOU PAID FOR THEM!!!!!!
    POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS SO YESTERDAY AND I AM DONE WITH IT!!!!!

Mark Hilley firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver's Avatar
    Kiss Sport

Dolphin, Ray, Homebuild

I sure hope this isn't going to be an issue. I've read several posts over the years about Golem's poor customer service. I also have read great things. I figured it may have just been someone who was pissed at them and making negative posts.

Two weeks ago I sent an email about a part..... took about 4 days to get an answer. Not as quick as some, but faster than others. Once I got a reply from Jakub that they had what I needed, I placed an order the next day. That was about 4 days ago. I haven't received a conformation, or any other reply from Golem. I know people get busy, but in business customer service is key. I don't know if my order has been processed, shipped, etc. Stark contrast to other online sellers who send timely status updates. I do know that my credit card has been billed.....

This is my first order from Golem Gear. We'll see what happens.

FD
    Last edited by firemandiver; 29th September 2014 at 02:58.

Tomas Davidsson tompaspain is an unknown quantity at this point tompaspain's Avatar
    JJ

Classic Kiss

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce's  View Original Post
    Hi, Does anyone know if the staff at Golem Gear are away at the moment? I ordered a go pro 3 150 metre housing and a O2 cell 3 weeks ago (sept 9) and they still haven't shipped. I sent 2 emails last week and rang today and left a message but no replies. I've got some deeper cave dives in 2 weeks that I need the stuff for so am running out of time. Credit card has been billed. Would the fact I live in New Zealand raise problems??? Anyone else have the same problems???
    If you rang today at your time its most likely that they are still on Sunday late afternoon no?
    Their Monday starts in about 6-10h from now.
    Its now 08,00 (+1gmt here)
    Im in Europe and my brother in the states so i know the time different is shite...
    Cheek your time and call later today and you may be lucky...

When i ordered i called first to make sure they hade the thing at that time i also talked about shipping as i had a time frame to consider.
    All was ok and i ordered, but as you said no confirmation about shipping so i called again 2days later and then i got it confirmed

Andy Pitkin apitkin is just really nice apitkin is just really nice apitkin is just really nice apitkin is just really nice apitkin is just really nice apitkin is just really nice apitkin is just really nice apitkin is just really nice apitkin is just really nice apitkin is just really nice apitkin's Avatar
    Prism 1

various

I have had the standard GoPro 3 housing at 300 feet and more on several dives now without any problems. Works fine, even the buttons.

I may just be lucky...

Andy

Re: Re: Slow service from Golem Gear

Quote Originally Posted by apitkin  View Original Post
    I have had the standard GoPro 3 housing at 300 feet and more on several dives now without any problems. Works fine, even the buttons.

I may just be lucky...

Andy
    Good information.. Was thinking about upgrading mine...

Will hopefully be some cheaper 3's floating around once they release the 4 in case I flood mine taking it sub 40m

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast