+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Yeeeehah!!!!!!

Re: Yeeeehah!!!!!!

Congratulations and safe diving!

EBT called me stroppy! Jordan will become famous soon enough Jordan will become famous soon enough Jordan will become famous soon enough Jordan's Avatar

Congrats!

I'll guess you'll also find the unit surprisingly easy to dive.

I see you live in N'awlins. I had fun at the first weekend of jazzfest this year.

Last edited by Jordan; 23rd May 2006 at 04:07.

New Member LukeN is on a distinguished road LukeN is on a distinguished road LukeN's Avatar

So how long did it take from the time you ordered it?

Stefan Besier caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7's Avatar
    PRISM Topaz & Sport KISS

(still owned) MK15

:D Congratulations, CD. (<- color coordinated with your rig ;) )

Moderator ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LukeN
    So how long did it take from the time you ordered it?
    The Dive Rite Express website says that they are available for immediate shipment.

Moderator ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncaver
    . . . it's here! My Optima with all the goodies. . . .
    Congrats. Enjoy your new toy. They are fun to dive.

Shearwater Copis Diver Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy's Avatar
    Copis Meg and rEvo III

Evolution

congrats!! it's great to have another optima diver on board...please let us know as you progress what your likes and dislikes are. If my pool experience is indicative, then you just might find it easier to adjust to than you think. it was the most comfortable and well balanced of all the rebreathers i tried.
    happy diving

Gill Envy

O2ptima Test Dummy
    JPJones has a spectacular aura about JPJones has a spectacular aura about JPJones has a spectacular aura about JPJones has a spectacular aura about JPJones has a spectacular aura about JPJones has a spectacular aura about JPJones's Avatar

I look forward to helping you get started with your new adventure.

New Member DivnSapper is an unknown quantity at this point DivnSapper's Avatar

Thumbs up Re: Your new Optima

Awesome!

Congrats on your new kit... I am anxiously watching from the sidelines trying to figure out which way I want to go. It will be nice to have another point of view on this rebreather!

Good luck with the training and keep us posted! You've got a tough act to follow though, with ScubaDadMiami already providing the dive by dive blog on his experience.

Instructor seafox is on a distinguished road seafox is on a distinguished road seafox's Avatar
    TORONTO, CANADA -Have "02ptima" will travel!
    OPTIMA

INSPIRATION CLASSIC

Congratulations!

You picked a great unit and a great instructor!

You'll never look bacK!

Have fun,

+ Reply to Thread