+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I knew logging on to RBW would pay off one day

So many CCR So little etc Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase's Avatar
    JJ Hybrid

Inspo, Hammer Head, KISS rEvo

I knew logging on to RBW would pay off one day

Just got this by PM??

QUOTE=RONKIEOS]Greetings Beloved One,
    My name is Mrs. Ronkie Osman Abdulrahman, widow to late Dr. Abdul Osman Abdulrahman, former owner of Petroleum & Gas Company, here in Kuwait. I am 57 years old, suffering from long time Cancer of the breast. From all indications my condition is really deteriorating and it's quite obvious that I won't live more than 3 months according to my doctors. This is because the cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage. I don't want your pity but I need your trust.
    My late husband died early last year from Heart attack, and during the period of our marriage we couldn't produce any child. My late husband was very wealthy and after his death, I inherited all his businesses and wealth .The doctor has advised me that I will not live for more than 3 months ,so I have now decided to spread all my wealth, to contribute mainly to the development of charity in Africa, America, Asia and Europe .Am sorry if you are embarrassed by my mail. I found your e-mail address in the web directory, and I have decided to contact you, but if for any reason you find this mail offensive, you can ignore it and please accept my apology.
    Before my late husband died he was major oil tycoon in Kuwait and (Five Million Dollars)was deposited in a finance company in some years ago, that?s all I have left now, I need you to collect this funds and distribute it yourself to charity .so that when I die my soul can rest in peace. The funds will be entirely in hands and management. I hope God gives you the wisdom to touch very many lives that is my main concern. 20% of this money will be for your time and effort, while 80% goes to charity.
    You can get back to me via my private e-mail: (ronkieosman7@gmail.com)
    God bless you.
    Mrs. Ronkie Osman Abdulrahman[/QUOTE]

When In Doubt - Bail Out Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E's Avatar
    Poseidon 7 - 100M Tech

Talking Re: I knew logging on to RBW would pay off one day

Nope.. crap.. WHY do I never get those oppertuneties?

The only thing I am getting is some obscure mail in poorly spelled Swedish that i forgot to pay my bill and my Internet/electric/water/whatever will be terminated if I dont pay...

One would think that those big companies would have proper Swedish language when sending out those reminders...

Hammermeg, Copis2, Kiss divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe's Avatar
    Meg 2.7, Hammermeg, copis meg

Kiss Sport, Draeger dolphin

Re: I knew logging on to RBW would pay off one day

WOW Mark can I be one of your possible favorite charities?????
    Gabe

RBW Member Selim Baccar is an unknown quantity at this point Selim Baccar's Avatar
    Inspiration vision

Also recevied it on m'y PMs :)))))))

Dark, cold and wet. DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ's Avatar
    rEvo III Mini rMS

rEvo III Standard hCCR

New rebreathers for your friends ;)

RBW Member MeRodent will become famous soon enough MeRodent will become famous soon enough MeRodent will become famous soon enough MeRodent's Avatar
    rEvo micro FT

Bummer. Was looking at the great opportunity when I realised her charity does not extend to Australia.

Why do we always miss out to the poorer nations in Africa, America, Asia and Europe?

Mind you it started off looking like she was after some help producing children.

RBW Member mdma946552 is an unknown quantity at this point mdma946552's Avatar
    inspo clasic

i am a poor dive instructor living in Asia do i get some plz

Roland Somodi rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver's Avatar
    Homebuilt(s)

Inspiration Classic

I would suggest to donate the money to the reb manufacturers for their time and efforts in keeping us alive underwater.
    Last edited by rolanddiver; 3rd September 2014 at 17:24.
    Very Respectfully

Roland Somodi

sent from my Commodore 64 using Wizard of War....

RBW Member markdol2 is an unknown quantity at this point markdol2's Avatar
    hammerhead extreeme

I SMELL POO POO!

Not Admin Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C's Avatar
    rEvo Micro III

rEvo Mini III, Optima

Well this is a new spamming approach. She has been removed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast