+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Heated Vest Battery Option

Fake Diver Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack's Avatar
    Meg

KISS

Heated Vest Battery Option

One of the things that makes a heated vest option really expensive is battery. For my area, ya need a minimum 20ah pack. Unfortunately the only real option for that is the 1100$ Light Monkey pack. (The Golem Gear 28ah has major QC issues)

Now there's another option... Dustys Lights, can make a custom canister, that houses the 23ah batteryspace.com battery, giving you 4 hours of runtime, and an additional hour if you run it to the pcb cut off.

289$ for battery
    150$ for canister
    45$ for 16g EO cord from DiveX.
    380$ for vest.

Dustys Lights | Veteran Made in the USA

RBW Member Ivan Calcoen is a jewel in the rough Ivan Calcoen is a jewel in the rough Ivan Calcoen is a jewel in the rough Ivan Calcoen is a jewel in the rough Ivan Calcoen is a jewel in the rough Ivan Calcoen is a jewel in the rough Ivan Calcoen is a jewel in the rough Ivan Calcoen's Avatar
    Apocalypse mCCR

Dräger Dolphin SCR to mCCR

Re: Heated Vest Battery Option

thanks for the link and a very competitive dive light Dusty makes.. just ordered one !

Fake Diver Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack's Avatar
    Meg

KISS

Re: Heated Vest Battery Option

2 things though on dustys lights.

1> Ask for a webbing loop, not the metal loop. If you use the Halcyon thicker, stiffer webbing, its a bitch.

2> Dont get the goodman handle where the light clips in, mine broke and I replaced with a more solid handle.

The Light doesn't have a great hotspot, and abit of spill, but for a backup can light its great. I still much more prefer my LM 35w HID.

+ Reply to Thread