+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Light Monkey Legendary Customer Service?

Fake Diver Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack's Avatar
    Meg

KISS

Light Monkey Legendary Customer Service?

Yes, I've heard all the stories, about they are so great blah blah blah..

So guess what...

They are great! (ha, you thought I was gonna bitch, didn't you?)

Shortly before I switched the CCR, I got a 15ah/35w HID on a very good deal.

Fast forward to a few weeks ago, and my trusty, ever failing light... failed...

So sent down LM, praying it wasn't battery, as outside of warranty. Was just a ballast.

Diving CCR now, the 15ah pack just isn't big enough, as about 4 hours its gone.

So while down there, I asked about an upgrade to a 20ah pack.

The answer was sure, and quoted me a price. Pretty much the cost of a battery replacement. In the process I got new battery, housing, battery top, cord, new glass, all that was left from my old light was the head.

That's pretty damned awesome service.

Thx Light Monkey!

RBW Member Dr. Lecter is an unknown quantity at this point Dr. Lecter's Avatar
    rEvo II

Re: Light Monkey Legendary Customer Service?

I had a very similar experience with a second-hand Salvo 21W HID light that flooded a year or two ago now, due to a small cut in the cord. Cannot say enough good stuff about LM service and support.

RBW Member rongoodman is an unknown quantity at this point rongoodman's Avatar
    Prism 2

Re: Light Monkey Legendary Customer Service?

I just had a similar great experience. My 12W LED sidemount, which is about 4 years old, started to leak on the last couple of dives of my recent Mexico trip. I sent it off to LM when I got home, and about a day after they got it, it was on it's way back, with a new cord and tailpiece(and a note saying I should do a better job of lubing the O-rings). No charge!

+ Reply to Thread