+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Koh Samui, Thailand CCR Support

RBW Member Gregory G. is an unknown quantity at this point Gregory G.'s Avatar
    Titan

Koh Samui, Thailand CCR Support

Hello,

Are there any dive shops that rent bottles and can boost O2 in Koh Samui, Thailand? I would appreciate any recommendations.

I understand there are CCR operations in Koh Tao but will not be going there.

Thank you,

Greg

RBW Member jlovold is a jewel in the rough jlovold is a jewel in the rough jlovold is a jewel in the rough jlovold is a jewel in the rough jlovold is a jewel in the rough jlovold is a jewel in the rough jlovold is a jewel in the rough jlovold's Avatar
    rEvo III Micro FT

Pelagian DCCCR

Re: Koh Samui, Thailand CCR Support

Quote Originally Posted by Gregory G.  View Original Post
    Hello,

Are there any dive shops that rent bottles and can boost O2 in Koh Samui, Thailand? I would appreciate any recommendations.

I understand there are CCR operations in Koh Tao but will not be going there.

Thank you,

Greg
    If I am not very mistaken, most Koh Samui diving happens in Koh Tao.

However, send an e-mail to Andy Fritz closed circuit rebreathers, parts and training The man behind the Pelagian, who lives on Koh Samui.

RBW Member tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining's Avatar
    Hammerhead, SF2, Megalodon, JJ

Boris, Sentinel, Inspiration,

Contact the lads at Bans Tec Craig and Jeff have what you need im sure.

RBW Member stuey will become famous soon enough stuey will become famous soon enough stuey will become famous soon enough stuey's Avatar
    Inspo, Evo, Poseidon

Inspo classic, Meg, Deep

Hi

I don't think that you'll have much luck with tanks and 02 in Koh Samui, to be honest the diving around Samui is crap, and you'd be much better off doing it on a single tank, most of the operators won't give you more than an hours dive time anyway.

Cheers

Stuey

+ Reply to Thread