+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Going to buy a new Insperation vision

RBW Member tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione's Avatar
    Kiss Spirit Lte

Azimuth, KISS CLASSIC,KISS GEM

Re: Going to buy a new Insperation vision

Research first, then purchase. If you are going to buy it at least learn how to spell it first.

Dive Master & Tech TMX t5bnc is an unknown quantity at this point t5bnc's Avatar
    AP

Well!! Order placed with BMCL, temp stick, BOV, 22kg wing. was advised against the C02 monitor, as there have been a few little errors with them.

Course booked in with Jack Ingle on the 4,5,6,7th September 34 days to go!!!!

Dive Master & Tech TMX t5bnc is an unknown quantity at this point t5bnc's Avatar
    AP

[QUOTE=Nordic;456037]Red Coral

Red Coral!! this sounds interesting

RBW Member Yeates is an unknown quantity at this point Yeates's Avatar
    Inspiration Classic

Going to buy a new Insperation vision

Enjoy the Inspo. Probably one of the most versatile rebreathers on the market. Been diving mine for around 4 years now and done some serious dives on it.

I have an 'off board inflation system' to feed my Drysuit and wing. Only my backup wing is connect to my dil.

It's saves a lot when you are not pumping helium into your Drysuit and wing.

But all of these things you will figure out for yourself. Enjoy the journey and "welcome to the club"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

AP

Quote Originally Posted by Yeates  View Original Post
    Enjoy the Inspo. Probably one of the most versatile rebreathers on the market. Been diving mine for around 4 years now and done some serious dives on it.

I have an 'off board inflation system' to feed my Drysuit and wing. Only my backup wing is connect to my dil.

It's saves a lot when you are not pumping helium into your Drysuit and wing.

But all of these things you will figure out for yourself. Enjoy the journey and "welcome to the club"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Thanks Yeates

AP

Whats the chances!!!

NDAC were the hosts of my MOD 1 however, they are closed for 1 and 1/2 days of the 4 day course. ok no problem off to Cromhall it is then! o by the way the M4 is closed for the same days due to the Nato summit!!! marvelous!!!

AP

NDAC now open so only the NATO summit to battle now. Course starts tomorrow!!! can't wait

AP

Just to finish this thread off.

The course was awesome, most fun i have had with my cloths on! The unit is epic. love it.

Ben

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3