+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Going to buy a new Insperation vision

Dive Master & Tech TMX t5bnc is an unknown quantity at this point t5bnc's Avatar
    AP

Going to buy a new Insperation vision

Hello fellow dive junkies

Well after a number of years of wanting i am now going to purchase a new AP insperation with all the toys!

What do i need to know guys, only done a try dive and appreciate Ive got a bit to learn. but from a purchasing perspective what do you guys recommend. how long does it take for the factory to make it and dispatch it?

Feed me knowledge form the first line baby!

Got my DM cert and TMX been to 79.3m on oc. and will probably go 45m with deco procedures re training from day 1 on the box with TDi

Thanks guys

Ben

Cognitive surrender TopLeft is an unknown quantity at this point TopLeft's Avatar
    Evolution+

Evolution

Re: Going to buy a new Insperation vision

From order to unpacking in the store, about 6 months for me. Which I hear is on the generous side!

Born Again Diver! Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w's Avatar
    Kiss, JJ

Ray, APOC, rEvo

Where are you? Maybe quicker getting it in the UK where a few places hold stock?

Dive Master & Tech TMX t5bnc is an unknown quantity at this point t5bnc's Avatar
    AP

Quote Originally Posted by TopLeft  View Original Post
    From order to unpacking in the store, about 6 months for me. Which I hear is on the generous side!
    Damn!!!!! 6months

AP

Quote Originally Posted by Dave1w  View Original Post
    Where are you? Maybe quicker getting it in the UK where a few places hold stock?

Im in the uk South wales!!!

AP

Quote Originally Posted by TopLeft  View Original Post
    When did you order yours top left?

Born Again Diver! Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w's Avatar
    Kiss, JJ

Ray, APOC, rEvo

Have they given you a kead time? I doubt it woukd be too bad....

AP

Quote Originally Posted by Dave1w  View Original Post
    Have they given you a lead time? I doubt it would be too bad....
    Hi Dave no i havent ordered it yet as i was looking for a bit of feed back first. also i have asked an instructor / shop if there were any benefits ordering the unit through them

Re: Re: Going to buy a new Insperation vision

Quote Originally Posted by t5bnc  View Original Post
    Hello fellow dive junkies

Well after a number of years of wanting i am now going to purchase a new AP insperation with all the toys!

What do i need to know guys, only done a try dive and appreciate Ive got a bit to learn. but from a purchasing perspective what do you guys recommend. how long does it take for the factory to make it and dispatch it?

Feed me knowledge form the first line baby!

Got my DM cert and TMX been to 79.3m on oc. and will probably go 45m with deco procedures re training from day 1 on the box with TDi

Thanks guys

Ben
    The bottom of ndac when the tides in by any chance ?

RBW Member Larry0428 is on a distinguished road Larry0428 is on a distinguished road Larry0428's Avatar
    Inspiration Vision

I ordered mine from Oz and it was less than 3 months. Had really good experiences with AP service and the unit is great to dive. Must admit the CO2 sensor has been giving me a bit of a hard time, but to be fair it is most likely user error on my part. Great unit, a very service oriented company and now they have the cells sorted with AP16's (though I've still got the AP14's and have had no issues in the meager 26 hours of diving I have done) I would thoroughly recommend them.

Regards
    Larry

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast