+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Whitefish Trip opening Cost down

Train Wrecked Canadian Tekdive has a spectacular aura about Canadian Tekdive has a spectacular aura about Canadian Tekdive has a spectacular aura about Canadian Tekdive has a spectacular aura about Canadian Tekdive has a spectacular aura about Canadian Tekdive has a spectacular aura about Canadian Tekdive's Avatar
    rEvo hccr

KISS CLASSIC

Whitefish Trip opening Cost down

I am unable to attend a Whitefish Trip Aug1-5 CCR trip on Jitka's boat with my buddy Blair whom is running it. I have work and now a family wedding obligation.

I have a $300 deposit on it that I am willing to lose and put towards your cost. IE saving you $300 on the trip.

It is a bit last min notice but saves you some money. Boat is $150 a day so I have two days covered for free if you pick up the rest.

PM me

Train Wrecked Canadian Tekdive has a spectacular aura about Canadian Tekdive has a spectacular aura about Canadian Tekdive has a spectacular aura about Canadian Tekdive has a spectacular aura about Canadian Tekdive has a spectacular aura about Canadian Tekdive has a spectacular aura about Canadian Tekdive's Avatar
    rEvo hccr

KISS CLASSIC

Re: Whitefish Trip opening Cost down

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian Tekdive  View Original Post
    I am unable to attend a Whitefish Trip Aug1-5 CCR trip on Jitka's boat with my buddy Blair whom is running it. I have work and now a family wedding obligation.

I have a $300 deposit on it that I am willing to lose and put towards your cost. IE saving you $300 on the trip.

It is a bit last min notice but saves you some money. Boat is $150 a day so I have two days covered for free if you pick up the rest.

PM me

Takes Place Aug 1-5 Sorry forgot to put this in there.

RBW Member udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn's Avatar
    prism,larv/tubx,leba54,dolphin

mk15,lar vII, ray

is this supported with sorb ?....and is dave ****** still running it ?...thx steve

rEvo hccr

KISS CLASSIC

Quote Originally Posted by udtabn  View Original Post
    is this supported with sorb ?....and is dave ****** still running it ?...thx steve

Not supported with Sorb. What are you as bad as my dive buddy that borrow sorb and never replaces it? I will sell you a keg and you can bring it with you. How is that for support? LOL

Jitka's boat And no one name dave is on the boat.

Blair Mott running trip.
    Last edited by Canadian Tekdive; 24th July 2014 at 17:17.

+ Reply to Thread