+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Did a 200 food dive with some Old Fart OC Techdivers.

Head Dishwasher
    Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey's Avatar
    Meg-Pathfinder-Evo +

Did a 200 food dive with some Old Fart OC Techdivers.

Jesus, 200 Feet with guys on Doubles!!!

Before I even had time to switch my set point from .7 to 1.3, they were ready to go!

It was a colossal amount of money (130 US in trimix + the boat) to see the wreck exactly......

10 minutes.

I did not even have time to Pee in my wet suite before they were ready to head to the surface. To see these guys spend 9 out the 10 minutes of bottom time checking their gas gauges, I was thinking to myself, I don't remember it being like that.
    Monkey Diver Inc.
    Monkey Diver Travel Inc.
    http://www.monkeydiver.com

RBW Member Dr. Lecter is an unknown quantity at this point Dr. Lecter's Avatar
    rEvo II

Re: Did a 200 food dive with some Old Fart OC Techdivers.

Trimix for a 200' OC dive? Weird, but whatever they like to blow money on, I guess.

They must have had some kind aversion to deco with that short BT...I don't think I ever did anything shorter than 20 minutes on OC, even when it was a 300' dive.

RBW Member whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot?'s Avatar
    MK15.5, MK25

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey  View Original Post
    Jesus, 200 Feet with guys on Doubles!!!

Before I even had time to switch my set point from .7 to 1.3, they were ready to go!

It was a colossal amount of money (130 US in trimix + the boat) to see the wreck exactly......

10 minutes.

I did not even have time to Pee in my wet suite before they were ready to head to the surface. To see these guys spend 9 out the 10 minutes of bottom time checking their gas gauges, I was thinking to myself, I don't remember it being like that.

What's a "food dive"

Head Dishwasher
    Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey's Avatar
    Meg-Pathfinder-Evo +

Quote Originally Posted by whynot?  View Original Post
    What's a "food dive"

Auto correct is my enema.
    Monkey Diver Inc.
    Monkey Diver Travel Inc.

RBW Member Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1's Avatar
    ybod

why only 10 mins ,

when the rest of the world would get 30 to 45mins bottom time no problem .

Head Dishwasher
    Meg-Pathfinder-Evo +

Quote Originally Posted by Gobfish1  View Original Post
    why only 10 mins ,

when the rest of the world would get 30 to 45mins bottom time no problem .

I have no idea..... I was like WTF
    Monkey Diver Inc.
    Monkey Diver Travel Inc.

Owner
    PSotis is a jewel in the rough PSotis is a jewel in the rough PSotis is a jewel in the rough PSotis is a jewel in the rough PSotis is a jewel in the rough PSotis is a jewel in the rough PSotis is a jewel in the rough PSotis's Avatar
    Revo,Optima, Prism, Meg, Pos 7

Kiss,Evo, Sentinel,Pathfinder,

James, you should have more respect for your elders. Even old dogs can learn new trick every now and then. :)

Supporting Member nicklinux is an unknown quantity at this point nicklinux's Avatar
    Hammerhead

Darwin mCCR, MK15, Hobo, Flex

Did a 200 food dive with some Old Fart OC Techdivers.

I was in the same situation couple weeks ago lol
    I was diving Spiegel Grove
    with my OC buds and we were doing two dips.. We split in two groups.. One group on the boat the other under..I was surprised how quickly they ran out of air ! The whole dive time was 22min including safety stop.. I stayed on the wreck and return with second group.
    CC makes it so easy ! 10 min simply not enough to enjoy the wreck especially when it's huge!

Sent from my MK15 using electronics pod.

Head Dishwasher
    Meg-Pathfinder-Evo +

Quote Originally Posted by PSotis  View Original Post
    James, you should have more respect for your elders. Even old dogs can learn new trick every now and then. :)

Peter, I saw a roll of duct tape come out at one point.
    Monkey Diver Inc.
    Monkey Diver Travel Inc.

Head Dishwasher
    Meg-Pathfinder-Evo +

And when I mean old fart, they were off Gassing at both ends!
    Monkey Diver Inc.
    Monkey Diver Travel Inc.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast