+ Reply to Thread

Thread: KISS BOV, New Replacement Paragon 2nd Stage Regulators

Banned W W Meixner is an unknown quantity at this point W W Meixner's Avatar
    Drager Dolphin

KISS BOV, New Replacement Paragon 2nd Stage Regulators

Hi Folks,

One of the last Paragon 2000 series second stage regulators is on its way to the UK.

The following is what I have left:
    * four diver adjustable, three non diver adjustable regs all with lime green trim rings
    *thirteen silver trim rings, one blue trim ring
    *ten purge covers, three plain with no logo, seven with "CORAL GEAR" LOGO
    *four service kits, which include diaphragm, exhaust valve, "0" ring set and poppet seat.

Please contact me at janwarr@rogers.com for more info and photos if desired.

Best...and thank you!

Warren

RBW Member tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione's Avatar
    Kiss Spirit Lte

Azimuth, KISS CLASSIC,KISS GEM

Re: KISS BOV, New Replacement Paragon 2nd Stage Regulators

Warren delivers the goods. I bought one so my KISS CLASSIC BOV wasn't trashed and would have bought another but it is downgraded to being a spare. If Warren had come along a few months earlier he would have saved me a lot of cash (and a good bit of back and forth purchase aggravation) in buying an aftermarket BOV. Anyway he gives you the real Paragon

+ Reply to Thread