+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help with stolen gear

New Member jimrozzi is an unknown quantity at this point jimrozzi's Avatar

Help with stolen gear

Hey Guys, a long shot but I got hit hard by thieves last night. Put out the word on an RB80 with stainless frame with two 40 AL and gas switch block, Sea & Sea housing for digital rebel and dome, 2 120 strobes, 1 55 strobe ttl. 2 new Mark 25 S 600 regs and a brand new WEt Wear custom G231 Rubatex wet suit, Black outside red inside. They left my Meg and new KISS Classic which were sitting by the RB80. All were sitting in my pool house getting ready for service and diving this Saturday. They were placed in the pool house on the day of the theft. If you see any of this gear offered for sale, please contact me.

Jim Rozzi

Stefan Besier caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7's Avatar
    PRISM Topaz & Sport KISS

(still owned) MK15

Re: Help with stolen gear

Hi Jim,
    welcome to our li'l community here, unfortunate is has to be under such circumstance.
    Sorry to hear you got hit like that. Am sure members will look out for your gear locally
    and on the web, wish you the best of luck recovering it.

I do all my own stunts shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back's Avatar

sorry to hear about that . Was there any cool-aid stains on the ground around the crime scene, based on what they took looks like DIR (dumbass Incompetent Robbers). Just a joke to lighten the load.

I shall keep a vigilant eye out ! Welcome to the RBW

Randy Thornton Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict's Avatar
    Hammerhead Sentinel Evolution

Optima Inspiration Prism 2

Hi Jim,

Real sorry to hear about your gear getting stolen. We will certainly keep our eyes open for it. By the way, I met you at Villas de Rosa last winter, while I was down there cave diving with my son.

Hope you find your gear soon.

Regards,
    Randy Thornton

Confectioner to N@90 Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou's Avatar

Hi Jim

Welcome to RBW, sorry it is under such circumstances

We'll keep an eye out over here in the UK for your gear. Just a thought though, as it was an RB80, it might be worth dropping the guys a line at http://www.direxplorers.com (also Stuart's, owner of RBW site). The guys over there are worldwide like us and I'm sure would let you know if anything came up.

Hope it turns up soon.

Cheers

Miss Lou
    RBW Admin

RBW Member caver95 will become famous soon enough caver95 will become famous soon enough caver95 will become famous soon enough caver95's Avatar

The good thing about south florida is there are plenty of mangroove trees to hide the bodies in. I will keep an eye out. Good luck. We can also hold court if you find them.

Team Torrent Ken is a jewel in the rough Ken is a jewel in the rough Ken is a jewel in the rough Ken is a jewel in the rough Ken is a jewel in the rough Ken is a jewel in the rough Ken is a jewel in the rough Ken's Avatar

HI Jim,

Sorry to hear they took your gear. I hope when the law catches up with them that they are prosecuted to the full extent of the law, that or karma. Bummer, it was a very nice rig. Ken

+ Reply to Thread