+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Se7en HUD Orange light???

Cordy cordukes is an unknown quantity at this point cordukes's Avatar
    Poseidon Se7en

Se7en HUD Orange light???

Does anyone get an orange light on the HUD?

Poseidon say there is only green and Red,
    No Messages or faults showing on the Computer,
    In shallow water the HUD light is green, 3 metres deep.

During my initial instruction, the trainer contacted Poseidon , they said go for another dive and tell us the colour, but it cant be orange. Yes it was orange, all my buddies see orange, I have changed masks, with no difference.

RBW Member uwxplorer is on a distinguished road uwxplorer is on a distinguished road uwxplorer's Avatar
    rEvo mini III Hybrid rMS

Re: Se7en HUD Orange light???

From the manual's picture, it looks like both LEDs are located at the place in the HUD. Orange would correspond to both LEDs on at the same time. Maybe a malfunction of the red LED?

RBW Member ziccardi06 is an unknown quantity at this point ziccardi06's Avatar
    Poseidon

If I remember correctly it is a reminder to check your PPO2. Should come on about once a minute.

When In Doubt - Bail Out Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E's Avatar
    Poseidon 7 - 100M Tech

It might look orange when submerged.

Really, download the dive to your computer and then send a mail to Poseidon with your unit Serial #. Then they can check if something looks suspicious in the logfile.

RBW Member ziccardi06 is an unknown quantity at this point ziccardi06's Avatar
    Poseidon

Cordukes - I just rechecked my manual and it doesn't mention an orange light either. Perhaps Jeppe is right and it does just appear Orange as Red is the first in the light spectrum to go when underwater. I think he has an even better idea in contacting Poseidon.

Cheers

+ Reply to Thread