+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Torpedoboot T5 identification

RBW Member Slawek Packo is a name known to all Slawek Packo is a name known to all Slawek Packo is a name known to all Slawek Packo is a name known to all Slawek Packo is a name known to all Slawek Packo is a name known to all Slawek Packo is a name known to all Slawek Packo is a name known to all Slawek Packo is a name known to all Slawek Packo is a name known to all Slawek Packo is a name known to all Slawek Packo's Avatar
    HH ccr

Torpedoboot T5 identification

from Slawek Packo on Vimeo.
    In May 2014 Baltictech divers team during routine dive on the wreck previously known as Torpedoboot T3 found ship's bell with T5 marking. This means that previous identification was wrong and wreck known as T3 is actually Torpedoboot T5.
    Wreck lies on starboard side with part of the stern missing and more than half of the deck covered by sand and sediments. Depth on bottom is 66m.

RBW Member Franck13 is an unknown quantity at this point Franck13's Avatar
    Vision Inspiration all options

kiss poseidon lard ....

Talking Re: Torpedoboot T5 identification

i agree Packo the P5 is always easy at identifier no doubt possible !
    oups sorry the P5 have a bell and the T5 no ?

Franck

Quote Originally Posted by Slawek Packo  View Original Post

from Slawek Packo on Vimeo.
    In May 2014 Baltictech divers team during routine dive on the wreck previously known as Torpedoboot T3 found ship's bell with T5 marking. This means that previous identification was wrong and wreck known as T3 is actually Torpedoboot T5.
    Wreck lies on starboard side with part of the stern missing and more than half of the deck covered by sand and sediments. Depth on bottom is 66m.
    Last edited by Franck13; 25th August 2014 at 18:18.

RBW Member Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545's Avatar
    Meg/Shearwater Pathfinder

Re: Torpedoboot T5 identification

Fantastic find guys...and a mystery solved!! Another great video Packo.....I always like your work :)

RBW Member Franck13 is an unknown quantity at this point Franck13's Avatar
    Vision Inspiration all options

kiss poseidon lard ....

Talking Re: Torpedoboot T5 identification

i agree i agree

Quote Originally Posted by Lancer4545  View Original Post
    Fantastic find guys...and a mystery solved!! Another great video Packo.....I always like your work :)

RBW Member PPA is an unknown quantity at this point PPA's Avatar

Re: Torpedoboot T5 identification

Fantastic work as always.

+ Reply to Thread