+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Submerge Vortex Speed Control

Supporting Member fdarden is on a distinguished road fdarden is on a distinguished road fdarden's Avatar
    Revo Micro

Re: Submerge Vortex Speed Control

Quote Originally Posted by pensacoladiver  View Original Post
    Yeah, been in school and heading to Florida this weekend. Gonna be dry for a bit.

Chris is talking about a coal ship run Thursday morning. Can you sneak away from work?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What???

RBW Member pensacoladiver will become famous soon enough pensacoladiver will become famous soon enough pensacoladiver will become famous soon enough pensacoladiver's Avatar
    Revo III

Submerge Vortex Speed Control

All work related Florida trip this time. Life seems to be getting right smack in the way of my free time recreational activities. :-(

RBW Member floridabob is an unknown quantity at this point floridabob's Avatar
    coming

All work related Florida trip this time. Life seems to be getting right smack in the way of my free time recreational activities. :-(

Work trips to Florida are in the process of being made illegal...keeps you from spending those tourist dollars. I'll be voting for it as it keeps me from paying income tax.

Now, as for scooter speed. Its always more trim based than one might think. And Ive ridden just about all available scooters and the Magnus w/a solid prop has got my vote as fastest...until the new SS is out, that is.

And, when you race, swap so we can know who wins on both units. More bragging rights for the rider that way, you know.

Bob

coming

Submerge Vortex Speed Contoller on Vimeo

Edit: this was an attempt to put a video on here...didnt work. Still trying.

Bob

RBW Member pensacoladiver will become famous soon enough pensacoladiver will become famous soon enough pensacoladiver will become famous soon enough pensacoladiver's Avatar
    Revo III

Quote Originally Posted by floridabob  View Original Post
    Work trips to Florida are in the process of being made illegal...keeps you from spending those tourist dollars. I'll be voting for it as it keeps me from paying income tax.

Now, as for scooter speed. Its always more trim based than one might think. And Ive ridden just about all available scooters and the Magnus w/a solid prop has got my vote as fastest...until the new SS is out, that is.

And, when you race, swap so we can know who wins on both units. More bragging rights for the rider that way, you know.

Bob

I'm spending a whole lot more on this work trip than I ever would on a vacation visit. Just dropped 700 at Home Depot and headed back for round two. The shady bastards I dive with would leave the Magnus in second gear on a swap out, just so id win on the Genesis.

coming

I'm spending a whole lot more on this work trip than I ever would on a vacation visit. Just dropped 700 at Home Depot and headed back for round two. The shady bastards I dive with would leave the Magnus in second gear on a swap out, just so id win on the Genesis.

People like that are where they belong...

And thanks for the spending!!

bob

And the Petrel last year...right?

Revo III

Probably. Hell, I can't remember what I did last week.

RBW Member cavermatt is an unknown quantity at this point cavermatt's Avatar

Lets see if these links work for Floridabob.
    He and I were on this trip to dive the Key West Ghost Fleet in May.

Obviouly we were sight seeing on the wreck trip so speed was not important. The Magnus was a pleasure on and off the boat and did not require a charge.

Working in caves like Twin Dees and Manatee speed does play a factor. When you have to cover long distances quickly to the Magnus is my preference. Granted I have not tried everything out there.

The USS Kendrick 330' - 3.5hr runtime

Vortex Speed Controller

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2