+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Ad Helium Poor Customer Service

RBW Member alvette2003 is an unknown quantity at this point alvette2003's Avatar
    rEvo

Inspiration

Re: Ad Helium Poor Customer Service

The folks at Add Helium are second to none in customer service. They are very accommodating to their customers. I wish all businesses would provide the level of service that Add Helium does. The world would be a much better place! Thank you Peter, Tony and staff for your dedication to your customers.

breathing or rEbreathing Davydive has a spectacular aura about Davydive has a spectacular aura about Davydive has a spectacular aura about Davydive has a spectacular aura about Davydive has a spectacular aura about Davydive has a spectacular aura about Davydive's Avatar
    rEvo MicFT rMS/Mini, CKiss#039

Prism2, Halcyon, Dolphin, Ray

Quote Originally Posted by narked at 90  View Original Post
    we lost £18,000 last year and a lot of that fraud comes from Singapore

kind regards john routley
    Hi John,

I am surprised to hear that.
    Any names of the fraudsters to share.. so others can be warned?
    PM me if needed.

Regards,
    Davy

RBW Member deepblueseaz is an unknown quantity at this point deepblueseaz's Avatar
    Purchase Pending

I'm from Canada & dealt with the crew at Add Helium for a couple of years when I owned my rEvo, and I had nothing but positive experiences. The customer service was excellent, Peter and Tony were both extremely helpful and super easy to do business with.

Good thing too, because the level of customer service I got from Belgium & the guys in NJ wasn't quite as 'stellar'..........it would be better if the whole North American rEvo franchise was just run through Pompano, in my opinion.

RBW Member Selim Baccar is an unknown quantity at this point Selim Baccar's Avatar
    Inspiration vision

Quote Originally Posted by Venomguy  View Original Post
    Anyone else had issues trying to order product from this company. Seems like they are not offshore friendly. Have been having numerous emails with them to try and confirm an order for carbon tanks but with no result. Anyone know who the owner of the company is to make a complaint to ?
    Andrew
    Why would you have carbon tanks shipped to Singapour from the US in the first place? I would suggest you contact worthington cylinders/carbon dive and see if there are Any closer distributors in South east asia. You would at least save on shipping cost. As i too live in a country where i have to import all my Diving gear, nothing works better Than the old proforma invoice then the swift/bank transfer.
    I am sur addhelium has nothing against you, as we in north africa go through the same security Check when we order goods From Europe....it s a world wide issue

RBW Member whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot?'s Avatar
    MK15.5, MK25

Quote Originally Posted by alvette2003  View Original Post
    The folks at Add Helium are second to none in customer service. They are very accommodating to their customers. I wish all businesses would provide the level of service that Add Helium does. The world would be a much better place! Thank you Peter, Tony and staff for your dedication to your customers.

+1, just ordered a booster for our hangar and Emilie and Shanon were very helpful in the transaction. I'd do business with them any day, even more so than Dive Gear Express (bozos)....

Probably sleeping Dr.Yen is an unknown quantity at this point Dr.Yen's Avatar
    PELAGIAN

Quote Originally Posted by Rod Abbotson  View Original Post
    I am in the middle east (Jordan) and this is a standard scam from many countries in Europe...after loosing a few thousand dollars to these scams...ANYONE who want to pay by credit card for a large transaction is refused....I offer them to use a standard bank transfer...when they refuse this you know it is the old stolen credit card details scam...FYI they do take money back from you account it simply disappears, after they ask you to transfer a portion back to them for an invented reason..that's how the scam works..across the board..usually though you can tell by poor grammar, bad spelling (although you get that a lot now with mobile devices!) the usual give away in the service industry is they ask for all the extras they can find in the industry...so when I get a request for 16 honeymoon couples who all want to do Trimix CCR diving when learning to dive I tend to delete the e mail
    That was me you tit, thanks for ruining my special day! I now have more angry birds than a videogame!

Supporting Member fishegle is an unknown quantity at this point fishegle's Avatar
    MEG, Pathfinder, rEVO

KISS GEM, Prism II

Peter Sotis and his folks at add helium are second to none in customer service. When mistakes are made they correct them fast.
    I have used the company while living in Okinawa, Djibouti Africa and the states with no issues. They are very reputable throughout the industry.

Down to no good kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter's Avatar
    JJ, Flex

rEvo III, Optima, GEM

I have to add my recent experience. I ordered an item from the Add Helium web site that was listed on sale with a great price. It turns out that was a mistake and it wasn't supposed to be that low price. But they honored it anyway and even contacted me that there would be a delay because the wrong item was sent to them. Then they offered to express ship it to me because of the delay. I declined because I didn't need it that soon, but it was a great offer.

I have dealt with Tony since he worked at that "other place" and there is no better commitment to customer service.
    Ken

Quote Originally Posted by Dsix36  View Original Post
    Just remember that listening to an idiot such as myself may very well get your arse dead.

RBW Member udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn's Avatar
    prism,larv/tubx,leba54,dolphin

mk15,lar vII, ray

Quote Originally Posted by Venomguy  View Original Post
    Thanks all for the feedback. Will wait and see what happens.
    every thing i have bought/ordered came right away if it was back ordered i was told inadvance there would be a delay .....................steve

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4