+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Production APOC units spotted at InnerSpace

Head Dishwasher
    Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey's Avatar
    Meg-Pathfinder-Evo +

Production APOC units spotted at InnerSpace

The Blue one currently has passed CE certification and is built to ISO9001 standards.

The yellow one will not be available to the general public as it has a high rate of fatalities at the surface.
    Attached Images
    Monkey Diver Inc.
    Monkey Diver Travel Inc.
    http://www.monkeydiver.com

RBW Member udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn's Avatar
    prism,larv/tubx,leba54,dolphin

mk15,lar vII, ray

Re: Production APOC units spotted at InnerSpace

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey  View Original Post
    The Blue one currently has passed CE certification and is built to ISO9001 standards.

The yellow one will not be available to the general public as it has a high rate of fatalities at the surface.
    glad to see were not letting AD sleeping dog LIE....lol

RBW Member FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler's Avatar
    Optima

they look like they have the 'crotch' mounted counter lungs.

David Carden cardysnr is on a distinguished road cardysnr is on a distinguished road cardysnr's Avatar
    JJ-CCR

Meg 2.7SW, AP Vision+, JJ-CCR

Are they running vaporware ...

RBW Member tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione's Avatar
    Kiss Spirit Lte

Azimuth, KISS CLASSIC,KISS GEM

See now you made me look (l lost interest a year ago or so) and it seems like they are actually selling and shipping APOCs (as O2 only CCRs that you have to add an aftermarket sensor housing and monitor to use as a full CCR). At least that is what the May 2014 newsletter says.
    So who is buying and who is diving these things? Inquiring minds want to know.

Owner
    PSotis is a jewel in the rough PSotis is a jewel in the rough PSotis is a jewel in the rough PSotis is a jewel in the rough PSotis is a jewel in the rough PSotis is a jewel in the rough PSotis is a jewel in the rough PSotis's Avatar
    Revo,Optima, Prism, Meg, Pos 7

Kiss,Evo, Sentinel,Pathfinder,

I think the two in the above picture are strictly Bailout Rebreathers. Or maybe you could use both as Sidemount rebreathers.

Haha excellent

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Duvet Diver Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tcascione  View Original Post
    See now you made me look (l lost interest a year ago or so) and it seems like they are actually selling and shipping APOCs (as O2 only CCRs that you have to add an aftermarket sensor housing and monitor to use as a full CCR). At least that is what the May 2014 newsletter says.
    So who is buying and who is diving these things? Inquiring minds want to know.
    If we are allowed to discuss them, I have 2 Apoc's with Narked@90 pods
    Both were early adopter units. one was always ordered as an O2 unit and was delivered 23rd April 2011 with the Narked@90 pod sourced from Narked @90 in June 2011. The second was originally ordered as an ICCR and was changed over to a unit with a Narked@90 Pod and was delivered from OSEL in Sept 2013.
    I've had the original unit to 60m and for most of my diving this is my "go to" unit, for deeper or longer duration diving I have a Revo II hCCR.
    The original unit being the first run has had a few faults, but all were resolved by OSEL, (1st stage seats, Sticky O2 add, and an issue with the ALBOV) Who even rang me back in the evening to talk me through the ALBOV fix so I didn't lose any days of my dive trip.

The main ball ache is that the units took so long to deliver.

Simon A

DiveWithPlanIt'sNotFun Surg30n is an unknown quantity at this point Surg30n's Avatar
    APOC IV MCCR ---> APOC IV ECCR

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey  View Original Post

My unit look beter ;)

+ Reply to Thread