+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Indian Ocean Recommendations

Scientific Diver elliottjessup is an unknown quantity at this point elliottjessup's Avatar
    Hollis Prism 2

KISS Classic

Indian Ocean Recommendations

I'm looking for recommendations for places in the Indian Ocean that are able to provide mixed gas CCR support, land or ship based- potential locations include Madagascar, Seychelles, Maldives, Mauritius, Comoros, etc.

Any assistance/knowledge of these areas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Elliott

RBW Member IainC is an unknown quantity at this point IainC's Avatar
    Inspiration Vision

Re: Indian Ocean Recommendations

The Maldives | Maldives Resorts - Maldives Holidays - Maldives Resort in the maldives is a very nice place and the dive centre is CCR friendly, so are the dive centres the two other islands in the same franchise.

(Wasn't on CCR when I went to Kuredu, but they had the stuff)

Iain.

RBW Member Jon Wright is an unknown quantity at this point Jon Wright's Avatar
    Inspiration Classic, Evolution

You didnīt mention Mozambique which is also on the Indian Ocean!
    I can support mixed gas ccr diving here, both day boat (RIB) and live aboard. You can check out mozdivers.com or email me at jon@mozdivers.com.
    Cheers.
    Jon

RBW Member Franck13 is an unknown quantity at this point Franck13's Avatar
    Vision Inspiration all options

kiss poseidon lard ....

You are right, i believe
    regle n°1 : find goods formators for learning to mixed gas as in Japan ,Chinese,Australia,etc...
    regle n°2: don't hesitate to ask help competents professionals recognized in the domain.

Franck

Quote Originally Posted by elliottjessup  View Original Post
    I'm looking for recommendations for places in the Indian Ocean that are able to provide mixed gas CCR support, land or ship based- potential locations include Madagascar, Seychelles, Maldives, Mauritius, Comoros, etc.

Any assistance/knowledge of these areas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Elliott

RBW Member Craig70mtr is an unknown quantity at this point Craig70mtr's Avatar
    Posiedon Mk VI

Maldives,you are pretty close to Sri Lanka and the Wreck of the HMS Hermes.Check with Feli at Deep Sea Resort,Batticaloa about CCR backup.More fish life per cubic metre of water than I've seen.Sri Lanka land content is an adventure by itself,as you have to travel from the west coast to the east.

Scientific Diver elliottjessup is an unknown quantity at this point elliottjessup's Avatar
    Hollis Prism 2

KISS Classic

Indian Ocean Recommendations

Anyone know of Helium availability in the Maldives? We just heard back from Axel Horn saying they only could get balloon grade He...

+ Reply to Thread