+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: south of france not RB friendly

RBW Member dspe is an unknown quantity at this point dspe's Avatar

south of france not RB friendly

I im taking a trip down to France for 4 days at the end of the month only to be met by dive shops that say RB take up to much space or that there regular customers dont want to pair up with a RB diver or just a plain no ,i did say that i would dive with anyone i just wanted to get in the water,if anyone knows where to dive with a rebreather freindly dive boat in the cassis region give me a shout .
    Cheers Darrell

rEvo's daddy
    paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers's Avatar
    rEvo

Re: south of france not RB friendly

Quote Originally Posted by dspe  View Original Post
    I im taking a trip down to France for 4 days at the end of the month only to be met by dive shops that say Rebreather take up to much space or that there regular customers dont want to pair up with a RB diver or just a plain no ,i did say that i would dive with anyone i just wanted to get in the water,if anyone knows where to dive with a rebreather freindly dive boat in the cassis region give me a shout .
    Cheers Darrell
    just go to our website, go to page instructors, france,..
    jo gallien, tybo rauby, mariusz makowski, all rebreather friendly operations at the south france coast
    www.rEvo-rebreathers.com
    ...."Yes you have to pre-breathe to activate the scrubber sorb, anyone who says different doesn't know what they are talking about!"...
    .... to get more accurate CO2 injection in the breathing machine we put 2 mass flow controllers in series ...
    .... The noise is a few tens of nano-volts, so DL were able to reduce the output voltage ...
    .... radial scrubbers give longer dwell time than axials...
    .... the earth is flat and ...

RBW Member paradiver is an unknown quantity at this point paradiver's Avatar
    rEvo III microFT

Thanks for the reply i will try asur plongee today to see if i get any joy

RBW Member LeCrabe is an unknown quantity at this point LeCrabe's Avatar
    rEvo III mCCR mini titanium

+1 for azur plongee,
    Jo Gallien is the responsible for IANTD France and between others instructor trainer for the rEvo...
    Azur plongee have oxygen, helium and sorb if you need it...
    PS I am not the owner, just an happy customer

RBW Member Belharra is an unknown quantity at this point Belharra's Avatar
    jj-ccr

Dolphin

Hello,

the other address are very good.
    Near Cassis you can try here:Plongée Tek Marseille
    best,
    Tom

RBW Member Franck13 is an unknown quantity at this point Franck13's Avatar
    Vision Inspiration all options

kiss poseidon lard ....

Smile Re: south of france not RB friendly

Quote Originally Posted by dspe  View Original Post
    I im taking a trip down to France for 4 days at the end of the month only to be met by dive shops that say Rebreather take up to much space or that there regular customers dont want to pair up with a RB diver or just a plain no ,i did say that i would dive with anyone i just wanted to get in the water,if anyone knows where to dive with a rebreather freindly dive boat in the cassis region give me a shout .
    Cheers Darrell
    i can give you few adress ,"good centers" if you want .

Franck

Thanks for the help ,i got hold of azur plongee o2 trmx seems ok but no sorb though only shallow stuff this weekend its a bank Holiday i have to go with the flow ,but it was finaly good to be accepted by some one!!

Acme Serpentine Lubricant lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland's Avatar

Are there any problems diving non-CE units? Last time I tried (good few years ago now) some were insisting on CE units on boat charters.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

aka Scotty com1 will become famous soon enough com1 will become famous soon enough com1 will become famous soon enough com1's Avatar
    inspiration vision

Just put a CE sticker on? Or do they do a background check to see if the cert is valid?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk