+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Germany?

Banned CGOUGHN is an unknown quantity at this point CGOUGHN's Avatar
    Hollis Prism 2

Poseidon MkVI

Germany?

Anyone doing any rebreather dives in Germany over the summer?

I usually dive with a group out of Berlin where I live (Fun and Tec Diving), but would like to maybe get some other dives in Germany between now and August. I can fill my own tanks with Trimix and get my O2 fills here in Berlin.

Thanks. Looking forward to hearing from some people.

Chris

Germany?

I'm moving to Berlin in a couple months, would love to meet other CCR Tec divers, too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hollis Prism 2

Poseidon MkVI

Re: Germany?

Shoot me a message when you get to Berlin.

I have a group of guys that dive Submatix rebreathers that I join on occasion. I dive a Prism 2, but, they can help with all of your gas fills and scrubber needs. The prices are really good and they're a good group of guys to go diving with.

I look forward to meeting you. I should be here for most of the summer. A quick stop back in Florida and a quick stop in Mexico for some diving. Otherwise, I'll be doing a lot of the lakes in Germany this summer.

Safe travels.

Chris

RBW Member mikigrobi is an unknown quantity at this point mikigrobi's Avatar
    SF2

Hi I live ner Mainz and use an SF2eccr, but I think Berlin is a Lot far away.

German cave diver bluepot is an unknown quantity at this point bluepot's Avatar
    Raycy

Ray, BK2, IDA57, IDA59

I am a cave diver originally from Southern Germany, but have recently moved to Thuringia, which is why I typically do my training dives in the lakes of the greater Leipzig area using my homebuilt CCRs.
    If anybody is interested just drop me a note. Will be diving in August quite frequently.
    Last edited by bluepot; 24th July 2014 at 18:01.

Hollis Prism 2

Poseidon MkVI

I'll get a hold of you by PM when I'm back in Berlin. Unfortunately, it won't be back until the end of September. We'll work something out.

Cheers - Chris

German cave diver bluepot is an unknown quantity at this point bluepot's Avatar
    Raycy

Ray, BK2, IDA57, IDA59

Chris, sounds good! Looking forward to hearing from you...

Probably sleeping Dr.Yen is an unknown quantity at this point Dr.Yen's Avatar
    PELAGIAN

Are any of you guys diving mines? I'm in Europe till early Nov and would love to organise a trip from the UK by car. I hear Miltitz has to be booked well in advance, has anyone dived it? Any similarly good places?

Yen

+ Reply to Thread