+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Shetland Islands- Scotland. June 2014

RBW Member ScrawnyRunt is an unknown quantity at this point ScrawnyRunt's Avatar
    rEvo mCCR

Shetland Islands- Scotland. June 2014

Two spots are available on a trip to the Shetland islands for next month (June 20-July 2)

I know it is last minute, but we still have some space and I figured I would open it up to anyone who has a few extra bucks and some time off.

I can provide PLENTY more details for anyone interested, but the gist of it is 6 days of diving with Ian/Fiona on the M/V Invincible (Awesom people! They typically run in Scapa Flow) June 22-27. Ferry to and from the Shetlands. After the diving, we will be traveling back on the ferry to Aberdeen, through Inverness and back to Edinburgh. Plenty of Scotch tasting, falconry and a couple castles along the way.

All of the logistics are figured out except for individual flights to/from wherever you are and Edinburgh.

6 breather divers (i think) and a few technologically outdated OC guys. Great group.

Check out Ian's boat at www.scapa-flow.co.uk

Matt

RBW Member Chris Rowland is an unknown quantity at this point Chris Rowland's Avatar
    rEvo X Micro

Re: Shetland Islands- Scotland. June 2014

and a fine trip it was!

Re: Shetland Islands- Scotland. June 2014

Chris

If you have any pics can you email them.

Thanks
    Matt

+ Reply to Thread