+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Deal gone bad on Pathfinder 004

RBW Member JacobT will become famous soon enough JacobT will become famous soon enough JacobT will become famous soon enough JacobT will become famous soon enough JacobT's Avatar
    rEvo III

Re: Re: Deal gone bad on Pathfinder 004

Quote Originally Posted by claushornstrup  View Original Post
    as I wrote 2 different opinions about the deal now you have heard the sellers's version.
    if you have to choose sides, you should probably hear both versions.
    and I can see you do not quite have read all emails.
    Of course, we have been divided on the deal, otherwise there would be no problem, right?
    I did not ask the seller to pay 2 new tanks, but to reduce the price of 225usd because there were tanks as it seems at first.
    here after I accepted that there was no tank(with out the reduced price), but the seller would no longer ship.
    and here after it all went wrong.

I will not post all 100 emails on the web

but I still believe that if we can not reach agreement, the seller should return the all upfront payment?
    Hi Claus
    I'm a little confused. Was the unit advertised as having cylinders and then didn't or were you trying to exclude the cylinders from the deal because they were not CE?

If the "seller" incurred expenses in an attempt to get the sale through (per your request, i.e. getting CE cylinders), then I agree he should not be out of pocket trying to please you. If not I see no excuse for not repaying you the full amount.

Just my 2 cent.
    Jacob

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

RBW Member claushornstrup is an unknown quantity at this point claushornstrup's Avatar

Re: Deal gone bad on Pathfinder 004

Quote Originally Posted by JacobT  View Original Post
    Hi Claus
    I'm a little confused. Was the unit advertised as having cylinders and then didn't or were you trying to exclude the cylinders from the deal because they were not CE?

If the "seller" incurred expenses in an attempt to get the sale through (per your request, i.e. getting CE cylinders), then I agree he should not be out of pocket trying to please you. If not I see no excuse for not repaying you the full amount.

Just my 2 cent.
    Jacob

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
    no seller hads includet a picture of Luxfer 2 tank along with pictures of the pathfinder,and the the images were sent to me before we signed the deal, so I belived that there were tanks in the deal,
    when he had to send the unit, there was no tank, and I would have he reduced the price of the 225usd as 2 new tank in europe costs about 450usd.
    I could easily use the 2 Luxfer aluminum tank from 2012 in a while.

Hammermeg, Copis2, Kiss divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe's Avatar
    Meg 2.7, Hammermeg, copis meg

Kiss Sport, Draeger dolphin

Quote from original sellers post "
    ISC Meg Pathfinder For sale. $6800 USD Local pick up Only. Tanks and wing not included but can be negotiated. PM me if interested. "

RBW Member woofy is an unknown quantity at this point woofy's Avatar
    jjccr

Quote Originally Posted by divingabe  View Original Post
    Quote from original sellers post "
    ISC Meg Pathfinder For sale. $6800 USD Local pick up Only. Tanks and wing not included but can be negotiated. PM me if interested. "
    if that is the original post then its quiet clear that the asking price does not include the wing or any tanks and that these items may be included for an extra cost subject to negotiation all seems very clear if these items were shown in any pictures they were to show the full unit but clearly not included in the original asking price

RBW Member claushornstrup is an unknown quantity at this point claushornstrup's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by woofy  View Original Post
    if that is the original post then its quiet clear that the asking price does not include the wing or any tanks and that these items may be included for an extra cost subject to negotiation all seems very clear if these items were shown in any pictures they were to show the full unit but clearly not included in the original asking price
    hello again, the seller has changed the ad since I wrote to him the first time.

text was then: pathfinder few hours 6500usd
    pm for pics

no specifications and no pictures.
    if the ad would have looked like now, I would probably have figured out that there were no tanks.

RBW Member udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn's Avatar
    prism,larv/tubx,leba54,dolphin

mk15,lar vII, ray

Quote Originally Posted by woofy  View Original Post
    exactly ........................the seller was motivated to sell ,,,,,,so i believe his side of the story

RBW Member Doole is on a distinguished road Doole is on a distinguished road Doole's Avatar
    Pathfinder

No matter how you spin this, seller still scammed buyer for 800 dollars, that he refuses to refund.

Sendt fra min GT-P5100 med Tapatalk

RBW Member Doole is on a distinguished road Doole is on a distinguished road Doole's Avatar
    Pathfinder

And funny how the original sell post have been edited 2nd of may.

Sendt fra min GT-P5100 med Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4