+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for dive buddies in London area

Looking for dive buddies in London area

Hi all, I dive an inspo vision and would like to team up with other CC divers in London for regular dives.

RBW Member craig daniel will become famous soon enough craig daniel will become famous soon enough craig daniel will become famous soon enough craig daniel's Avatar
    Meg

Re: Looking for dive buddies in London area

Hi,
    I work in London and might be interested I will Pm you

Karlos (FrogTec) karlos1968 will become famous soon enough karlos1968 will become famous soon enough karlos1968 will become famous soon enough karlos1968's Avatar
    VR Sentinel Expedition

Looking for dive buddies in London area

Hi, we are a club just outside London in Kent, still inside M25, if any good? Karl

RBW Member kevinbieri will become famous soon enough kevinbieri will become famous soon enough kevinbieri will become famous soon enough kevinbieri's Avatar

when i was there paul toomer had a group of former students that got together and dove and drank regularly, dont know if they are still doing it though. might be worth contacting them through his website: DivingMatrix

cheers all, shall follow up

Probably sleeping Dr.Yen is an unknown quantity at this point Dr.Yen's Avatar
    PELAGIAN

Did anything come out of this? My regular RB buddies are away for the next couple of months and it would be good to have someone who can do the same profiles as me. I have an MPV that can lug around 4 people and their tec kit.
    I've had Plymouth, Exmouth, Dorothea and Hodge Close on the list for a while but haven't got around to doing them yet. When splitting fuel it gets pretty reasonable from London... Anyone still diving?

+ Reply to Thread