+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: A little gift for the Inspo divers

SBOD Pilot Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish's Avatar
    AP Classic SBOD v. AV1c

Re: A little gift for the Inspo divers

Quote Originally Posted by cooki1977n  View Original Post
    Hello,

You have the STL for the bracket?

The map is directly the correct model for a classic?
    I don't have the STL but the autocad file has the 3D model for both classic and vision brackets, you just need to export an STL for them.

Again, wildfire20uk has a newer iteration and I have a suspicion he's also removed the need for the printed brackets in that version.

Ash: feel free to throw it in this thread :)

RBW Member cooki1977n is an unknown quantity at this point cooki1977n's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Starfish  View Original Post
    I don't have the STL but the autocad file has the 3D model for both classic and vision brackets, you just need to export an STL for them.

Again, wildfire20uk has a newer iteration and I have a suspicion he's also removed the need for the printed brackets in that version.

Ash: feel free to throw it in this thread :)
    With autocad360 I don't see the bracket in 3D.... How did you see it?

wildfire20uk don't respond to my MP here...

Ash Payne is wildfire20uk ?

I hask in AP group :

https://www.facebook.com/groups/APDR...2541507794229/

But, I don't understand what they says...

RBW Member risototh is an unknown quantity at this point risototh's Avatar
    (KT)BOD+AV1c+own computer

YBOD, Ray, rEvo II eCCR

Wohooo, nice work Starfish! I think, that i will try it for my second YBOD :P I like the KT box that i have, but it's a bit big...

SBOD Pilot Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish's Avatar
    AP Classic SBOD v. AV1c

It goes good, risototh.

Sorry cooki1977n, I missed your post from January. The brackets are on different layers which you need to enable to see.

And yeah, wildfire has had been under the hammer of late so I'm not surprised he hasn't had a chance to share updated drawings.

RBW Member Wildfire20uk is an unknown quantity at this point Wildfire20uk's Avatar
    Inspo Evo

Inspo Classic

Hi all,

I finally got around to measuring up and drawing the modifications I made to Captain Starfish's original plans for the SBOD, see attached.

things to note, I created the rod frame freehand so if you are going to use these plans please first do a scale mockup with wire, and cardboard for the metal plate and check that it will all fit correctly before having anything made.
    Attached Files

RBW Member Wildfire20uk is an unknown quantity at this point Wildfire20uk's Avatar
    Inspo Evo

Inspo Classic

Honorary Sandgroper Suspect Device is an unknown quantity at this point Suspect Device's Avatar
    Classic Inspo

@Wildfire20uk, your frame looks good, a little neater than mine!

12525648_10206347666353911_5280952376795252205_o.jpg

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2