+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dolphin or Atlantis dive can wanted

RBW Member Dean Coote has a spectacular aura about Dean Coote has a spectacular aura about Dean Coote has a spectacular aura about Dean Coote has a spectacular aura about Dean Coote has a spectacular aura about Dean Coote has a spectacular aura about Dean Coote's Avatar
    LAR VI ,CDBA, Fenzy po68

Dolphin,Ray,Copis,Sports kiss

Dolphin or Atlantis dive can wanted

Im based in Spain need a nice quality absorbent canister for an Atlantis or Dolphin please .

Dave Tomblin wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc's Avatar
    Hollis Prism 2, Megalodon

CCR Instructor Trainer

Re: Dolphin or Atlantis dive can wanted

Quote Originally Posted by Dean Coote  View Original Post
    Im based in Spain need a nice quality absorbent canister for an Atlantis or Dolphin please .
    You know the Dolphin canister is far superior to the Atlantis (Early one)
    Cheers,

Dave....

www.wedivebc.com

RBW Member Dean Coote has a spectacular aura about Dean Coote has a spectacular aura about Dean Coote has a spectacular aura about Dean Coote has a spectacular aura about Dean Coote has a spectacular aura about Dean Coote has a spectacular aura about Dean Coote's Avatar
    LAR VI ,CDBA, Fenzy po68

Quote Originally Posted by wedivebc  View Original Post
    You know the Dolphin canister is far superior to the Atlantis (Early one)
    Hi Dave
    Didnt know that . Why ?

Dean

Chris Miller undrh2o is a jewel in the rough undrh2o is a jewel in the rough undrh2o is a jewel in the rough undrh2o is a jewel in the rough undrh2o is a jewel in the rough undrh2o is a jewel in the rough undrh2o is a jewel in the rough undrh2o's Avatar
    Dolphin (Atlantis)

IDA-71

As far as I know:
    The lid on the Atlantis was a little too flexible and if it was over tightened it could lead to a leak but if you avoided over tightening and left the lid loose while storing the canister lots of people used them just fine. I have a nearly new one that came with my unit that I keep as a spare since I also have the Dolphin one. The Atlantis was slightly smaller so it has a shorter duration than the Dolphin (less sorb)

Here is how to tell them apart
    Atlantis:
    Both black connectors
    Check-list printed on the canister

Dolphin:
    Red and Black connectors
    Stronger Thicker lid to resist warping

LAR VI ,CDBA, Fenzy po68

Quote Originally Posted by undrh2o  View Original Post
    As far as I know:
    The lid on the Atlantis was a little too flexible and if it was over tightened it could lead to a leak but if you avoided over tightening and left the lid loose while storing the canister lots of people used them just fine. I have a nearly new one that came with my unit that I keep as a spare since I also have the Dolphin one. The Atlantis was slightly smaller so it has a shorter duration than the Dolphin (less sorb)

Here is how to tell them apart
    Atlantis:
    Both black connectors
    Check-list printed on the canister

Dolphin:
    Red and Black connectors
    Stronger Thicker lid to resist warping
    Thank you .
    Dolphin can wanted ive also just remembered the atlantis connectors are fixed , where as the dolphin connectors have screws and can be changed.

Dave Tomblin wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc's Avatar
    Hollis Prism 2, Megalodon

CCR Instructor Trainer

Atlantis is on the left
    Cheers,

Dave....

www.wedivebc.com

RBW Member Buddy101 is an unknown quantity at this point Buddy101's Avatar
    Classic Inspiration

Hi, I would also like to buy a Dolphin scrubber canister + a tank or tank adapter.
    Thanks,
    Buddy

Roland Somodi rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver's Avatar
    Homebuilt(s)

Inspiration Classic

Hi,

Friend of mine (he is the scubapro dealer in Hungary) has a Dolphin and a few Rays for sale. I think that he would only sell the whole unit, but if the price is right, you could either have some spares or resell whatever you don't need. His email address is info@szenteltviz.hu

I hope it helps.
    Last edited by rolanddiver; 8th November 2017 at 07:24.
    Very Respectfully

Roland Somodi

sent from my Commodore 64 using Wizard of War....

+ Reply to Thread