+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Diving Pompano Beach April 19-25 2014

Havin Fun Kristi C will become famous soon enough Kristi C will become famous soon enough Kristi C will become famous soon enough Kristi C's Avatar
    rEvo III micro RMS

rEvo III mini, Optima

Diving Pompano Beach April 19-25 2014

Time to go diving in warm, sunny Florida (hopefully)!

Eric and I will be diving with Pompano Dive Center for the week. Looking forward to some great dives. If you are in the area, would love to have you come out diving with us.

I've replaced my flooded strobe so hopefully I'll have some photos of the trip to share.
    Kristi Cunningham

Andy Favata CCR-Wrecker has a spectacular aura about CCR-Wrecker has a spectacular aura about CCR-Wrecker has a spectacular aura about CCR-Wrecker has a spectacular aura about CCR-Wrecker has a spectacular aura about CCR-Wrecker's Avatar
    rEvo

Inspiration, Kiss classic

Re: Diving Pompano Beach April 19-25 2014

Timing is everything. I'm headed down today :-(
    Enjoy and be safe!

Regards,
    Andy

RBW Member FrancoC is just really nice FrancoC is just really nice FrancoC is just really nice FrancoC is just really nice FrancoC is just really nice FrancoC is just really nice FrancoC is just really nice FrancoC is just really nice FrancoC is just really nice FrancoC's Avatar
    rEvo III mini

Re: Diving Pompano Beach April 19-25 2014

I was over there at the end of Feb thru beginning of March. Weather was nice and warm and seas were mostly flat. PDC's new boat is a nice one....big & comfy and they even have some wooden block stands so you can put your rEvo on it to gear up and doff at your spot on the bench.
    Enjoy your time and dives there!!

+ Reply to Thread