+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Doing Research

RBW Member RossT is an unknown quantity at this point RossT's Avatar

Doing Research

Hey Guys,

This year I'm finishing my Bachelor of Industrial Design (Hons) and for my project I'm looking into how technology will affect diving in the future. Obviously with this rebreathers are a big area for me to look into. I've done a lot of reading in the past couple of weeks to get myself up to speed on them but there's still a lot of holes my reading hasn't covered so if anyone can help me with some technical specifications like breathing loop volume ranges, materials and current tech involved it'd be greatly appreciated. Currently I'm just looking for the technical data, although I wouldn't mind discussing in depth user and usability experiences among other things with anyone willing, if so let me know and I can discuss this further with you.

Cheers

RBW Member Selim Baccar is an unknown quantity at this point Selim Baccar's Avatar
    Inspiration vision

Re: Doing Research

taking an introductory rebreather course would greatly help in understanding what people might explain to yo

RBW Member RossT is an unknown quantity at this point RossT's Avatar

Re: Doing Research

Quote Originally Posted by Selim Baccar  View Original Post
    taking an introductory rebreather course would greatly help in understanding what people might explain to yo
    I've looked into that but all the courses require me to buy a rebreather first haha. I have a decent understanding but just little bits and pieces to learn still

Born Again Diver! Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w's Avatar
    Kiss, JJ

Ray, APOC, rEvo

Doing Research

Most all instructors should be able to rent you a rebreather to do the course on. Try a few.

+ Reply to Thread