+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cozumel Tecweek March 2014

RBW Member FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler's Avatar
    Optima

Thumbs up Cozumel Tecweek March 2014

Just got back from Deep Exposures annual tech week. We had great conditions, weather and excellent service from the staff at Deep Exposure. We had a group being certified on the Hollis Prisim 11, an Optimistic diver and were also joined by 3 open circuit tec divers. dives ran from 150' through to + 400'. This is a definite return venue.

Fake Diver Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack's Avatar
    Meg

KISS

Re: Cozumel Tecweek March 2014

On my bucket list for next year.

saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas's Avatar
    Mk15.5, Prism, Prism2

Ray, Dolphin, Mk15

Quote Originally Posted by FergusButler  View Original Post
    Just got back from Deep Exposures annual tech week. We had great conditions, weather and excellent service from the staff at Deep Exposure. We had a group being certified on the Hollis Prisim 11, an Optimistic diver and were also joined by 3 open circuit tec divers. dives ran from 150' through to + 400'. This is a definite return venue.
    It was nice meeting you Fergus. Sorry I was so busy with the class. I get down to CZM 4 or 5 times a year and always have a great time with Don's crew. See you next year at Tekweek 2015!
    "However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results." Winston Churchill
    A is A

RBW Member tarheelscuba is an unknown quantity at this point tarheelscuba's Avatar
    Prism 2

Phenomenal week! Always a great time. Good diving with you again Fergus and great meeting the rest of you that were there.

-Scott

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk

RBW Member FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler's Avatar
    Optima

Thumbs up Re: Cozumel Tecweek March 2014

Quote Originally Posted by saveourseas  View Original Post
    It was nice meeting you Fergus. Sorry I was so busy with the class. I get down to CZM 4 or 5 times a year and always have a great time with Don's crew. See you next year at Tekweek 2015!
    see you there or on a dive boat elsewhere

Optima

Quote Originally Posted by tarheelscuba  View Original Post
    Phenomenal week! Always a great time. Good diving with you again Fergus and great meeting the rest of you that were there.

-Scott

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk
    Lets see if I can drag my sorry ass up you direction this summer

+ Reply to Thread