+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Almost New Fourth Elelment Drysuit For Sale

RBW Member Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545's Avatar
    Meg/Shearwater Pathfinder

Almost New Fourth Elelment Drysuit For Sale

I have an almost new "Large" Fourth Element Argonaut Breathable Kevlar Drysuit for sale...Done only 3 dives!!!. Rockboot socks, Si-tech HD Silicone neck seal and Antares wrist sealing system with tools, Thigh pockets, Diagonal Ti Zip and telescopic Torso. Accessories include drybag, changing mat and a new large 5mm hood. I bought it sized to fit me with room for adding additional layers for some cold diving I have planned but it's actually going to be too tight with the extra layers so it's up for sale.

To buy it new $3200.00Au....Asking $2550.00Au inc gst or $2318.00au if purchased outside Aust plus postage.
    Be quick before it's gone.

Thanks,

Lance
    argonaut-drysuit-kevlar.png

FE Argonaut.jpg
    Last edited by Lancer4545; 25th March 2014 at 03:10.

Bob Sweeney bobmaggi has a spectacular aura about bobmaggi has a spectacular aura about bobmaggi has a spectacular aura about bobmaggi has a spectacular aura about bobmaggi has a spectacular aura about bobmaggi has a spectacular aura about bobmaggi's Avatar
    KISS Spirit LTE

KISS Classic

Re: Almost New Fourth Elelment Drysuit For Sale

Other than it being a bit too small what did you think of the suit? There isn't a lot of info on this suit out in the forums yet. I just ordered a custom Kevlar suit from them.

Bob

RBW Member innova is a splendid one to behold innova is a splendid one to behold innova is a splendid one to behold innova is a splendid one to behold innova is a splendid one to behold innova is a splendid one to behold innova is a splendid one to behold innova is a splendid one to behold innova is a splendid one to behold innova is a splendid one to behold innova is a splendid one to behold innova's Avatar
    jj ccr

I've got one... It's awesome

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

RBW Member Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545's Avatar
    Meg/Shearwater Pathfinder

The suit is brilliant and beautifully made. I have ordered another one but slightly larger this time to allow for more layers.

Regards,

Lance

+ Reply to Thread