+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Raffle for a chance to win the divesoft computer- draw to be made on 31/03/14

Brent - Narked at 90
    divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld's Avatar
    Deep Pursuit or a Camelion

and 11 others inc. a UT-240

Raffle for a chance to win the divesoft computer- draw to be made on 31/03/14

RAFFLE FOR A CHANCE TO WIN THE DIVESOFT COMPUTER- DRAW TO BE MADE ON 31/03/14

RAFFLE TICKET for Divesoft Freedom computer (FULL TRIMIX)

Good luck!
    Copying skips understanding. Understanding is how you grow. You have to understand why something works or why something is how it is. When you copy it, you miss that. WWW.NARKEDAT90.COM
    www.puwer.co.uk PUWER and Machinery CE Marking www.ce-eu.com

John Routley
    narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90's Avatar

Thumbs up Re: Raffle for a chance to win the divesoft computer- draw to be made on 31/03/14

very few raffle tickets have been sold so there is a very high chance of winning a new dive computer worth £528 +vat

there is not may days before the draw so there is not much time to get in the draw for only £3 RAFFLE TICKET for Divesoft Freedom computer (FULL TRIMIX)
    you know...life is not about waiting for the storm to pass,
    Its about learning to dance in the rain..

Supporting Shearwater Research Products in Europe

RBW Member Alkermes has a spectacular aura about Alkermes has a spectacular aura about Alkermes has a spectacular aura about Alkermes has a spectacular aura about Alkermes has a spectacular aura about Alkermes's Avatar

Re: Raffle for a chance to win the divesoft computer- draw to be made on 31/03/14

I have my tickets now ;)

Thank you ;)

Regards, Alkermes.

John Routley
    narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90's Avatar

Re: Raffle for a chance to win the divesoft computer- draw to be made on 31/03/14

Ok so the draw is done, much to the delight of Anna and Amish,
    They had to write and fold all the entrees on to bits of paper and add them to the box of many bits..
    A good shake later and the box was brought before me to pick a bit of screwed up paper out...so much for folding.....and the winner is?......

Order number 20231 Simon Andrews

Well done Simon, l'll give you a call this morning.

Thank you for everyone that took part, i got to say that the hardest way i have ever lost £200 on a product!
    you know...life is not about waiting for the storm to pass,
    Its about learning to dance in the rain..

Supporting Shearwater Research Products in Europe

RBW Member Alkermes has a spectacular aura about Alkermes has a spectacular aura about Alkermes has a spectacular aura about Alkermes has a spectacular aura about Alkermes has a spectacular aura about Alkermes's Avatar

Congrats Simon

Regards, Alkermes.

Duvet Diver Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A's Avatar

A big thank you to Narked@90.
    I've ordered the additional PIN to take it to CCR. So nce it's in my hands I'll take it diving and let you all know how I get on, and my thoughts on it.
    Simon A

+ Reply to Thread