+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: JJCCR vs REVO mini vs VR Sentenil.

RBW Member michael hearn is a jewel in the rough michael hearn is a jewel in the rough michael hearn is a jewel in the rough michael hearn is a jewel in the rough michael hearn is a jewel in the rough michael hearn is a jewel in the rough michael hearn is a jewel in the rough michael hearn's Avatar

Re: JJCCR vs REVO mini vs VR Sentenil.

My favorate unit is still the KISS Mccr with Golum BOV Shearwater Display and Shearwater HUD but if today I had to choce another ECCR it would defo be the JJ

ATB

Mark[/QUOTE]
    mark there are still somethings to look forward to
    mike

All IMVHO obviously... Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field's Avatar
    NVMCCR Inspiration

Classic KISS, Sport KISS

Quote Originally Posted by michael hearn  View Original Post
    mike
    Mike, we can only take so much teasing!!

RBW Member bmwgsboy will become famous soon enough bmwgsboy will become famous soon enough bmwgsboy will become famous soon enough bmwgsboy's Avatar
    rEVO rms

Insp, Meg

Thumbs up Re: JJCCR vs REVO mini vs VR Sentenil.

My favorate unit is still the KISS Mccr with Golum BOV Shearwater Display and Shearwater HUD but if today I had to choce another ECCR it would defo be the JJ

ATB

Mark
    mike[/QUOTE]

Mike I was so hoping you were comeing to BTS and take my deposit, but it looks like it mite go to JJ since they made it to the States first. Come on you still have time.

So many CCR So little etc Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase's Avatar
    JJ Hybrid

Inspo, Hammer Head, KISS rEvo

ATB

Mark

mike

Quite right I should have said currently available

ATB

Mark

RBW Member sunboy_209@hotmail.com is an unknown quantity at this point sunboy_209@hotmail.com's Avatar
    meg

Quote Originally Posted by paulraymaekers  View Original Post
    as soon as a real reliable sensor comes on the market, we can just plug it in: the connection is already in our units

but.. to be really honest, CO2 sensing after the scrubber in a rEvo.. maybe because the market wants it, but not because you need it...
    Hello diving exhibition on April 29 in Shanghai, China, you will bring revo mini rms titanium device over it?

ZeroEmissions Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad's Avatar
    Sentinel/Boris/Evo/Liberty

HomeBuild, AP Classic, Path

Quote Originally Posted by subbaltica  View Original Post
    So I will vote for Sentinel, not only cause I dive one of it, but because i dove other two.

Sentinel robust and reliable with with cutting edge technology. Heavy ? true but neutral in water, You need lead just to sink your suit.
    Big - well yes, but the best scrubber ratio out there. Longest duration, best thermal reaction protection. Configurable, with lots of data available.

With redundant electronics as standart, double HUD as stansart, the only BOV with CE - as standart, TPM as standart, CO2 monitoring, one of the best WOB. If you not tight cave freak this unit is for you, if you are one, ask Phil Short what he is using

Agree!!

rEvo's daddy
    paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers's Avatar
    rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by sunboy_209@hotmail.com  View Original Post
    Hello diving exhibition on April 29 in Shanghai, China, you will bring revo mini rms titanium device over it?
    not april 29, but.. next week, march 29

there will be different rMS units, but maybe not a mini I think

we will have micro rMS titanium... with rMS NERD controller !!!

I'll be at the show

see you next week
    www.rEvo-rebreathers.com
    ...."Yes you have to pre-breathe to activate the scrubber sorb, anyone who says different doesn't know what they are talking about!"...
    .... to get more accurate CO2 injection in the breathing machine we put 2 mass flow controllers in series ...
    .... The noise is a few tens of nano-volts, so DL were able to reduce the output voltage ...
    .... radial scrubbers give longer dwell time than axials...
    .... the earth is flat and ...

ZeroEmissions Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad's Avatar
    Sentinel/Boris/Evo/Liberty

HomeBuild, AP Classic, Path

... maybe because the market wants it...
    I like this...

Nad

RBW Member sunboy_209@hotmail.com is an unknown quantity at this point sunboy_209@hotmail.com's Avatar
    meg

not april 29, but.. next week, march 29

there will be different rMS units, but maybe not a mini I think

we will have micro rMS titanium... with rMS NERD controller !!!

I'll be at the show

see you next week
    Great you will go to Shanghai a few numbers? I will go to Shanghai! I can ask you to eat Shanghai food

RBW Member Yavor Paunov is an unknown quantity at this point Yavor Paunov's Avatar

What about rEVO and JJ compare to Hammerhead?