View Poll Results: How many sensors, less than 1 year old, failed on you last year

Voters
206. You may not vote on this poll

113 54.85%

42 20.39%

21 10.19%

13 6.31%
  • more than 3

17 8.25%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Sensor failure data

RBW Member Tybo will become famous soon enough Tybo will become famous soon enough Tybo will become famous soon enough Tybo's Avatar
    rEvo III hCCR

Re: Sensor failure data

No problem with the less than one year cell since I use the rEvo B
    Got some issue with the rEvo A around one year old, I don't remember exactly...

A+
    Tybo

RBW Member Franck13 is an unknown quantity at this point Franck13's Avatar
    Vision Inspiration all options

kiss poseidon lard ....

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Chase  View Original Post
    Zero issues on cells since switching to Narked@90 about four years ago.

(could be longer?)

ATB

Mark
    (no comments but zero personely)

Franck

Supporting Member Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36's Avatar
    rEvo

Defender Optima Dolphin

deleted for reasons of diver safety

sorry for the confusion
    I guarantee that if you CLICK HERE you will not have your view blocked by clothing

Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    I could just be blowing smoke out my butt.
    Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    And note the wisdom from DSix36
    MY ADVICE AND POSTS ARE WORTH EXACTLY WHAT YOU PAID FOR THEM!!!!!!
    POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS SO YESTERDAY AND I AM DONE WITH IT!!!!!

Cognitive surrender TopLeft is an unknown quantity at this point TopLeft's Avatar
    Evolution+

Evolution

3 more "new" AP cells (just installed when the lid was sent in for service in April) failed during the surface calibration for first dive! Recorded video on iPhone and sent to Silent Diving who quickly asked me to return them for replacements...

SBOD Pilot Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish's Avatar
    AP Classic SBOD v. AV1c

Quote Originally Posted by TopLeft  View Original Post
    3 more "new" AP cells (just installed when the lid was sent in for service in April) failed during the surface calibration for first dive! Recorded video on iPhone and sent to Silent Diving who quickly asked me to return them for replacements...
    Do you know whether these were the APD12 or the "new, all better now" APD14 cells?

Cognitive surrender TopLeft is an unknown quantity at this point TopLeft's Avatar
    Evolution+

Evolution

Sensor failure data

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1400578079.167783.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dive addict taliena is an unknown quantity at this point taliena's Avatar

2 apd cells during my mod1 course on a hiring unit.

SBOD Pilot Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish's Avatar
    AP Classic SBOD v. AV1c

^^ they must have been the special "training" ones designed to fail in every way possible within the span of a MOD-1 course so students get a chance to experience and deal with the full spectrum of possible cell failures under the watchful eyes of their instructor.

Wait.

There's a different type for when the training's finished?

non in 12 m
    non in 18 m
    non in 24 m
    never went beyond that

RBW Member Diving Pete is on a distinguished road Diving Pete is on a distinguished road Diving Pete's Avatar
    Modified Inspro

Double Vision

I had an APD12 fail 11 months after using it - (& they replaced it !!) but this has been my only failure under 12 months..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast