+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cave Diving and Diving in Mexico

RBW Member sjscubagal is an unknown quantity at this point sjscubagal's Avatar
    sentinal

Cave Diving and Diving in Mexico

Hi All, thanks for the advice last year on CCR cave diving, and facilities. I've recently come back from a trip to Mexico where I did some CCR cave in Playa. If you want to hear my experiences and feedback on any training and facilities, feel free to PM me. Thanks, SJ

Dave Tomblin wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc's Avatar
    Hollis Prism 2, Megalodon

CCR Instructor Trainer

Re: Cave Diving and Diving in Mexico

Quote Originally Posted by sjscubagal  View Original Post
    Hi All, thanks for the advice last year on CCR cave diving, and facilities. I've recently come back from a trip to Mexico where I did some CCR cave in Playa. If you want to hear my experiences and feedback on any training and facilities, feel free to PM me. Thanks, SJ
    I would like to hear of your experience. Is there any reason not to post a trip report?
    PM me if you would rather.
    Cheers,

Dave....

www.wedivebc.com

+ Reply to Thread