+ Reply to Thread

Thread: KISS BOV, New Replacement Paragon 2nd Stage Regulators

Banned W W Meixner is an unknown quantity at this point W W Meixner's Avatar
    Drager Dolphin

KISS BOV, New Replacement Paragon 2nd Stage Regulators

Hi Folks,

If you are the owner of an original KISS BOV fitted with a Paragon second stage that is no longer working I can help.

I have a limited supply of brand new, diver adjustable Paragon model 2000 second stage regs available.

The regs are located in Ontario Canada. Each unit is available for $75 US plus applicable shipping. The regs are fitted with a silver trim ring and will be shipped with a spare florescent lime green trim ring at no additional cost.

Units will be shipped via Canada Post Expedited in small postal cartons properly packed.

I have rebuilt my own KISS BOV with new internals, valves and a new Paragon reg and it works flawlessly.

I can be reached at janwarr@rogers.com should you wish photos of the actual units I have available or any other information you may require.

Best,

W W Meixner

RBW Member tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione's Avatar
    Kiss Spirit Lte

Azimuth, KISS CLASSIC,KISS GEM

Re: KISS BOV, New Replacement Paragon 2nd Stage Regulators

I got one and it is the real deal regulator good as new.

l MHD is a glorious beacon of light MHD is a glorious beacon of light MHD is a glorious beacon of light MHD is a glorious beacon of light MHD is a glorious beacon of light MHD is a glorious beacon of light MHD is a glorious beacon of light MHD is a glorious beacon of light MHD is a glorious beacon of light MHD is a glorious beacon of light MHD is a glorious beacon of light MHD's Avatar
    classic, sports Kiss

Azimuth, mccr azi

Same, got 3 sent to oz by Canadian air mail, arrived right on time. So big thumbs up

Matt

RBW Member udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn's Avatar
    prism,larv/tubx,leba54,dolphin

mk15,lar vII, ray

Quote Originally Posted by MHD  View Original Post
    Same, got 3 sent to oz by Canadian air mail, arrived right on time. So big thumbs up

Matt
    i know warren personally hes a straight shooter and is very trustworthy buy with confidence ..... i bought 4 by the way

l MHD is a glorious beacon of light MHD is a glorious beacon of light MHD is a glorious beacon of light MHD is a glorious beacon of light MHD is a glorious beacon of light MHD is a glorious beacon of light MHD is a glorious beacon of light MHD is a glorious beacon of light MHD is a glorious beacon of light MHD is a glorious beacon of light MHD is a glorious beacon of light MHD's Avatar
    classic, sports Kiss

Azimuth, mccr azi

Quote Originally Posted by udtabn  View Original Post
    i know warren personally hes a straight shooter and is very trustworthy buy with confidence ..... i bought 4 by the way
    OK , so I did a group buy for 3 old units so they can be fixed up and sold, what on earth did you want 4 for?

RBW Member udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn's Avatar
    prism,larv/tubx,leba54,dolphin

mk15,lar vII, ray

Quote Originally Posted by MHD  View Original Post
    OK , so I did a group buy for 3 old units so they can be fixed up and sold, what on earth did you want 4 for?
    im a greedy bastard .................no i have multiple bovs that's why ....

+ Reply to Thread