+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rechargeable 1.2V 1/2 D size battery 3.8Ah

RBW Member paule is an unknown quantity at this point paule's Avatar
    Vision

Rechargeable 1.2V 1/2 D size battery 3.8Ah

Hi. I am looking to replace a battery pack. Current pack consists of 1.2V 1/2 D size batterys. Ideally 3.8Ah or above if possible. Anyone know where I can get some?

RBW Member Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse's Avatar
    rEvoIII mini hCCR

RG-UMF,IDA 71,rEvo mCCR

Re: Rechargeable 1.2V 1/2 D size battery 3.8Ah

RBW Member paule is an unknown quantity at this point paule's Avatar
    Vision

Thanks Packhorse. My 1/2D are rated 3.8Ah. You could get 4Ah a years ago but they don't seem to be available anymore. Most available 1/2D are 3.5Ah or smaller.

Stéphane Acounis Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane's Avatar
    rEvo3 rMS

rEvo2 HH, rEvo1

Hi,

Contact Cell Pack Solutions, they are in England.

+ Reply to Thread