+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tech Week Cozumel 2014 03/22 to 03/30

RBW Member FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler's Avatar
    Optima

Tech Week Cozumel 2014 03/22 to 03/30

Who else is going to Cozumel for Tech Week 2014 ?

RBW Member dreamdive has disabled reputation dreamdive's Avatar
    Pathfinder, rEvo, Explorer

Meg, PrismII, Titan, Optima, 7

Re: Tech Week Cozumel 2014 03/22 to 03/30

I associated tek week with Grand Cayman and DiveTech which is held in September this year. That's the one I am going to.

saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas's Avatar
    Mk15.5, Prism, Prism2

Ray, Dolphin, Mk15

Quote Originally Posted by FergusButler  View Original Post
    Who else is going to Cozumel for Tech Week 2014 ?
    I'll be down there with a group of RB divers.
    "However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results." Winston Churchill
    A is A

RBW Member FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler's Avatar
    Optima

Thumbs up Re: Tech Week Cozumel 2014 03/22 to 03/30

Quote Originally Posted by dreamdive  View Original Post
    I associated tek week with Grand Cayman and DiveTech which is held in September this year. That's the one I am going to.
    And thats why it's called Tech week and not tek week.This is the 4th year that Deep Exposure has run one, it's a good week with great support for Rebreathers and nice long profile, Boat dives. If you've been to Cozumel and done some rec diving this is the next step up.

Fake Diver Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack's Avatar
    Meg

KISS

someday, but not until I hit those Cayman Island Deep Walls.

Cognitive surrender TopLeft is an unknown quantity at this point TopLeft's Avatar
    Evolution+

Evolution

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Pack  View Original Post
    someday, but not until I hit those Cayman Island Deep Walls.
    Just returned from there Thursday! 3rd visit.

Fake Diver Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack's Avatar
    Meg

KISS

sigh, once I get my mod 3, I'm heading there.

Cognitive surrender TopLeft is an unknown quantity at this point TopLeft's Avatar
    Evolution+

Evolution

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Pack  View Original Post
    sigh, once I get my mod 3, I'm heading there.
    Why not earn MOD 3 there? Contact Steve.

Meg

KISS

Quote Originally Posted by TopLeft  View Original Post
    Why not earn MOD 3 there? Contact Steve.
    My dive buddy and I are both taking mod2/3 together up here.

Optima

you can do them in Cozumel with Don at deep exposure.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast