+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 747 thread

RBW Member wallen is an unknown quantity at this point wallen's Avatar
    Poseidon MK6

Re: 747 thread

Maybe with Tesla's announcement of a plan to build a new "Gigafactory" to produce rechargeable batteries, they can build a battery for Boeing which won't catch fire.

Pucks & sharks! hroark2112 is an unknown quantity at this point hroark2112's Avatar
    Kiss Spirit LTE

Kiss Sport, DiveRite O2ptima

So what is the best unit for the diving I do...you know....in the water and stuff??

ANSWER ME NOW DAMMIT!!!

Dark, cold and wet. DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ's Avatar
    rEvo III Mini rMS

rEvo III Standard hCCR

Quote Originally Posted by hroark2112  View Original Post
    So what is the best unit for the diving I do...you know....in the water and stuff??

ANSWER ME NOW DAMMIT!!!
    Logic Dive Gear Genesis 600/1200.

Pucks & sharks! hroark2112 is an unknown quantity at this point hroark2112's Avatar
    Kiss Spirit LTE

Kiss Sport, DiveRite O2ptima

Quote Originally Posted by DwayneJ  View Original Post
    Logic Dive Gear Genesis 600/1200.
    Can't use those south of the Mason-Dixon Line.

Dang carpetbaggers!!

Jst anothr Breather Diver Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius's Avatar
    rEvo III rms

Inspo HH + classic Dolphin Ray

Can we resume topic PLEASE

Richie Burr diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb's Avatar
    O2ptima FX

It's been four years since I've changed my Teledyne cells and one out of the three still work fine, or two out of the three still work.... Not sure which it is, but I'll be damned if I'm going to let these dive shops and cell manufacturers rip me off by promoting annual replacement. Same with the Sorb consortium.... Thirty hours max is no problem.... Oh and BOV's and Bail Out bottles.... Another rip off! And don't get me started on training programs! Another waste of time and money. Buy a unit, read the manual, put it together, and go diving. How hard can that be.

Richie

RBW Member Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse's Avatar
    rEvoIII mini hCCR

RG-UMF,IDA 71,rEvo mCCR

Wasn't there a 777 thread too? Problem is no one can seem to find it.

Dark, cold and wet. DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ's Avatar
    rEvo III Mini rMS

rEvo III Standard hCCR

Quote Originally Posted by Packhorse  View Original Post
    Wasn't there a 777 thread too? Problem is no one can seem to find it.
    Ouch. Too soon Friend of a friend was on that flight.
    Last edited by DwayneJ; 22nd March 2014 at 02:33.

RBW Member broncobowsher is on a distinguished road broncobowsher is on a distinguished road broncobowsher's Avatar
    TBD

There safe.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2