+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 747 thread

RBW Member FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler's Avatar
    Optima

747 thread

I'd like to start a new thread and call it the 747 thread as I would like to see how many times it can get hyjacked ?. So have at it and let the hyjacking begin, please view the moderators as 'Air Marshals' and see how long before you get "taken Down". Also feel free to use bold angry font and for the road rage types use CAPITALS.

Mostly cold ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown's Avatar
    Evo+, Pos MKVI, Sentinel

rEvo II & III Minis & Micros

Re: 747 thread

IM NOT TRYING TO HIJACK THIS THREAD - IM TRYING TO SAVE IT!! (need some lower caps or it auto corrects - weird)

Hammermeg, Copis2, Kiss divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe's Avatar
    Meg 2.7, Hammermeg, copis meg

Kiss Sport, Draeger dolphin

I will contact you later with my DEMANDS!!
    Gabe

RBW Member Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P's Avatar
    TR300c (mCCR)

Re: Re: 747 thread

Quote Originally Posted by FergusButler  View Original Post
    I'd like to start a new thread and call it the 747 thread as I would like to see how many times it can get hyjacked ?. So have at it and let the hyjacking begin, please view the moderators as 'Air Marshals' and see how long before you get "taken Down". Also feel free to use bold angry font and for the road rage types use CAPITALS.
    NICE!! What is theTOPIC? Airplains ?

Eh, can't do bold from the phone....

Sent from my PAP4500DUO using Tapatalk 2

All IMVHO obviously... Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field's Avatar
    NVMCCR Inspiration

Classic KISS, Sport KISS

The 3 ultimate hijacks on a CCR forum-
    Alex Deas
    Apoc
    EN14143:2003
    "

Thread closed, I win

RBW Member uwxplorer is on a distinguished road uwxplorer is on a distinguished road uwxplorer's Avatar
    rEvo mini III Hybrid rMS

Please avoid bringing up Obamacare, immigration laws and made in China in the same topic...

When In Doubt - Bail Out Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E's Avatar
    Poseidon 7 - 100M Tech

I REFUSE TO USE 747 PREPACKED'S IN MY BREATHER!

or was that 797.... damn I always mix those ones up...

RBW Member outofayr is an unknown quantity at this point outofayr's Avatar
    KISS Spirit LTE

You know, FRANKENSTEIN never SCARED me.....

Marsupials do.........

'Cause they're FAST!!!

RBW Member FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler's Avatar
    Optima

take this CCR to Cuba or else I will start blowing bubbles

Hyjacks aren't good, but I really liked Billy Jack.

That movie was awesome. Wouldn't it be cool if Billy J. dove a rebreather. Too bad he passed away last year. Death is a real downer. But a Death Star, that took some wicked imagination. Even if it was from an evil Sith Lord. Nobody likes evil. Well, some people liked Evel Knievel, but that was just a name. That was one radical jump over the canyon. More like a large bottle rocket, but still. I wouldn't want to take the risk. Although I like Risk, the game. And risk is kinda my occupation, so it seems like work, but not when you're playing the game.

We should all have a beer sometime.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast