+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2 weeks to go

RBW Member Selim Baccar is an unknown quantity at this point Selim Baccar's Avatar
    Inspiration vision

2 weeks to go

hello i am a deep red coral fisher from tunisia, currentley working on OC. will be doing my inspi course in 2 weeks as i am willing to build up enough experience to reach 120 to 140 m of depth for work. any advise, config, etc will be helpful

RBW Member udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn's Avatar
    prism,larv/tubx,leba54,dolphin

mk15,lar vII, ray

Re: 2 weeks to go

Quote Originally Posted by Selim Baccar  View Original Post
    hello i am a deep red coral fisher from tunisia, currentley working on OC. will be doing my inspi course in 2 weeks as i am willing to build up enough experience to reach 120 to 140 m of depth for work. any advise, config, etc will be helpful
    120- 140 meter as a new rebreather diver ......buddy i wish you luck ....i think your making a big mistake going that deep this quick !!!!!

RBW Member Selim Baccar is an unknown quantity at this point Selim Baccar's Avatar
    Inspiration vision

Re: 2 weeks to go

HI
    i do understand that, and i said i will be building up experience to reach that depth i understand that the road is long ahead...but i need to start somewhere, no?

+ Reply to Thread